Chapter 2.

"Use your words, angel."
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley POV

My once quiet life is in shambles. In a matter of hours it turned from the most lovely, sunny day into a series of hurricanes circling above my head. Landfall projection, my home town. The wind speed, fuck-you mph with drowning rainfall. Total damage to be determined.

Now, here I am, being guided out of the bar I had my first drink at when I was sixteen. Where I was currently sulking like a little bitch and craving attention like a little whore, dressed in the most provocative clothing I own.

Granted, even if my sperm donor is dead and my boyfriend cheated on me, I feel fucking fantastic.

We're in the eye of the storm, babes! With a hot guy ready to fuck me senseless while I wait for the rain to start again.

"Fuck, Colt. Hold on." I groaned pulling my arm from his tattooed grip then fumbling through my purse on my shoulder all while trying to keep my gait straight, in the dark, drunk. All I could hear is the my phone ringtone going off, killing the mood I had set earlier.

"No, no, angel." Colt's voice deepened as he pulled me to his chest. His loose fitted white shirt tangled in my fingers from the quick movement.

I looked at his chiseled jaw, watching it flex with the grit of his teeth. His honey brown eyes darkened watching my every movement. A small amount of fear rushed through me, second guessing the idea of telling a complete stranger to be rough with me.

Yeah, probably wasn't one of my better ideas.

Fucking whiskey, always getting me into trouble.

His thin lips curled upwards as he leaned into my ear. The smell of his woodsy cologne and cigarettes filling my nose sending me on an all time high.

"Can you keep up with me or not?" His dark husky voice sent goosebumps down my arms. His hands tightened around my hips, digging into the bone as he backed me into the side of a truck. The cold metal made my bare back arch, sending my hips directly into his. A hiss left my lips while he simultaneously attacked my neck with his mouth roughly. Smothering the sensitive skin with his tongue. He kissed and licked around until he found my soft spot, right at the base of my neck above my chest.

A soft moan left me, unwillingly. I was trying to hold back, to be the one in charge but it all changed when he sucked that sweet orgasmic indentation near my collarbone harsh enough to make the blood rush there.

"God." I breathlessly exhaled feeling warmth spread from my abdomen downwards to my core. Wetness pooled in my lace panties and tight leather pants and I couldn't stop my thighs from tightening together.

It was euphoric the way his lips mended against my skin. Sucking and nipping at me with such precision that every touch caused a noise to get stuck in my throat.

"Nuhuh." Colt smirked into me. His feet kicked mine, spreading my legs wide. "Keep 'em open for me."

I threw my head back into the truck when he pressed his growing bulge directly into my clothed entrance.

"We can't have sex out here." I somehow managed to say through the knots in my throat.

Colt chuckled, tickling me before pulling away. "Says who?" He asked, his forehead leaning on mine. His fingers trailing to the button on my pants.