Chapter 5.

"Good girl."
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

I was supposed to leave and already be home by now in my little apartment above the quiet old lady who had twenty cats. I should be sitting on my couch with a glass of wine re-watching Stranger Thins for the thousandth time and ogling over Steve.

But no.

I'm still at my brothers, wishing Colten would bust down my door and take me on top my baby blue comforter. Even with all my posters staring at us while we fuck.

All I could think about was his strong, manly hands tossing me around or holding me down while he thrusted into me. The ache between my legs just continued to worsen, wetting my panties with every naughty scenario that could come to mind.

It was so bad to the point I decided to shower. Thinking maybe some warm water will sober me up and make me pure again.

But even as I stood under the faucet, letting the water cascade down my naked body, he still rang in my ear like a nagging fly that wouldn't go away.

My hands traveled down from my hair. Touching myself roughly over my perky breasts and pinching my nipples until a soft, breathy moan left my lips.

I could hear the bathroom door close silently. And my only hope for a sweet release would be that it was Colten joining me. Giving me what he guaranteed he could.

"Colt?" I whispered, peering around the shower curtain just in time to see Colten pulling his shirt above his head and tossing it to the floor.

I clung to the rubber fabric with an iron grip as I looked to his perfectly toned and tatted body. His blackened rose tattoo that extended down his left side flexed with his abs as he unbuckled his belt, letting it slap to the floor.

My eyes glued to the belt, wishing he would grasp it in his hand and give me a few whips of it on my ass.

My pussy throbbed at the thought, causing my stomach to turn to knots as I took in the man before me. Colten was the epitome of sexy; a nice body that dripped of confidence and pure, raw sex.

"Room for one more?" He gave me a devilish grin, showing half of his pearly whites as he let me eye fuck him.

I licked my dry lips with a nod. Opening the curtain fully so he could see my awaiting body.

His brown eyes searched me like a piece of prey he was ready to pounce on. His breathing faltered overlooking my reddened breasts I was just teasing moments earlier. Once composed, he quickly shoved his jeans to the ground. Leaving his throbbing erection in plain view.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at the muscular V that followed down to his large, thick cock. My pussy wettened at the sight, wishing he would hurry up and take me.

"What's wrong, angel?" Colt whispered easing forward with tediously slow steps. "You look a little frustrated."

"I am." I murmured, not even able to play his little games of tease. I didn't want to play with my meal, I wanted to devour it hole.

He tsk'd, "Did I not fully satisfy you?"

His teasing was driving me wild.

I shook my head again, knowing if I spoke it'd be a whiny plead for him to hurry up and join me. My glance ventured from his hungry eyes down to his erect cock and back again, ready to take what he would give to me.

"Such a dirty girl." He finally took a step into the tub, instantly pushing his body against mine into the cold shower wall.

His luscious lips leaned into mine, hovering until our breaths where mixing into a cocktail of hotness, just adding to the steamy shower.