Chapter 15

"You only listen to me in bed."

꧁࿈༻༺☠༻༺࿈꧂

Harley Finley

My senses were overwhelmed by everything Colten.

His freshly washed, with sandalwood soap, naked body held mine with such determination. Each of his muscle kept me wrapped around him. The drops of water now gone after our intimate kiss in Elijah's room. My shirt was soaked in his scent, begging to be taken off.

I resisted the urge to kiss him and instead held his face in my hands just as he did a few moments ago.

I tried to mimic the tenderness and interest but the crave in me was building. The supposed to be soft touches turned to paws at his neck, forcing Colten to look directly at me.

He must have known the house just as well as I did. Not breaking our unspoken eye contact as he hastily walked down the hall.

There was a fire burning in his brown eyes. Reminding me of a freshly started fire pit. Oranges spread from the outer rim, disappearing into sparks in a chestnut swirl.

He gently laid me to the bed. Hovering on top as if he would suddenly crush me.

"What?" He asked, trapping those mesmerizing eyes with his long lashes until the flame of desire was contained.

"You."

Never had I wanted a man so badly before.

His cheeks burned a light shade of pink, swallowing his face whole.

But I didn't stop.

I couldn't with him this vulnerable in front of me.

My heart thudded in my chest. Banging on the inside of a casket like I had just been buried alive and running out of air. My fingers ran across his chest as if he were my escape from the darkness.

His chest was covered in tattoos I had never paid attention to before now. The black ink stretched up the right side of his breast, reaching to his left shoulder and down his arm to my most favorite rose on Earth.

Colten saw me watching and stopped. He let me color it in with invisible print. Over and over I traced those lines until I knew for sure I'd remember them when he was gone.

Never did I stop to enjoy how his eyes fluttered shut at the gentle touches.

Not yet.

It wasn't until I was palming his muscled abdomen did his abs tense. I reached lower and lower to a short fuzz of hair that seemed to be just growing back in.

He captured my chin, forcing me to look back into his eyes that craved my full attention. His mouth became ajar, stuck with no words that could exit.

I waited for what felt like eternity for those plump lips to move. All I wanted to hear was a gruff, pained voice begging for me.

So, I decided to work for it.

My fingers feverishly ran up his back to twirl in his hair. Once tangled in his locks, I pulled back. Colten didn't fight as I guided him to lay on his back. He watched contently when I sat on his groin with a small bounce.

"You've been thinking about this moment. Haven't you, angel?" His smirk grew when I threw my shirt over my head.

"There's a list of things I want to do with you." Without guilt I admitted.

With a lift of my hips, I was shimmying out of my pants. There was no way I could sit on him again without his hard cock entering me. So, I chose to sit somewhere else.