Chapter 9 - Suspicions

And we are back once again.

I will not waste too much time and say I managed to survive Pandemonica, not easy, anyway.

Imma start.

____________________________________________

"Keep it up. You're almost finished."

Taker stood on top of the sin machine with Judgement. They both looked down at Issei who was actually doing a lot better now.

For the last three days, Taker has been bringing Issei down to Hell and helping him improve.
To Issei's credit, he's been learning quickly. He's getting stronger each time.

The first day was more of Issei just getting used to being in Hell. It's a lot harder to move down here if you haven't been here before.
The only reason Taker had not that much trouble was because of his lack of a soul when Lucy took it and he was focused on his goal.
His build helped too.

Issei was lucky that he had his Gear whereas Taker didn't have it yet, or at least hadn't unlocked it.
Ddraig helped him to adjust and adapt to the new environment.

Day two was trying to help him leaning about controlling his energy much like Taker learned with Beel.
Beel was an amazing teacher for this stuff as she was the best at controlling her magic and energy.

Day three was the beginning of the sin machine training. Taker warned him that these chains will hurt when they hit him. He said when because, even though Taker didn't get hit at all aside from a graze when Judge tried to kill him, he did get hit a few times when training with the thing.

Issei was the same, but he could bear through it and keep going. He explained that he endured worse pain. That Fallen Angel, Raynare was her name apparently, wasn't the only one who tried to kill him.

Apparently light spears cause unbearable burning and Issei has been hit by more of them than he would have liked, like when he killed Raynare after she took Asia's healing rings which killed her. He took two of those to the legs and still stood up to that bitch.

Anyway.

Now we're on day four of the week off from school. He has been making a lot of progress in these short few days.

So has Taker.

Usually after whatever training they do for Issei, him and Taker go against each other so that they both get some sort of training in.

As Taker was watching Issei, he stood on top of the machine with Judgement. Only he was in his Drip Breaker state. His Golden Form, as Malina calls it.

He came up with this thought about the form.

The only times he used it, he was excerpting himself, using energy constantly with attacks or whatever he was doing. That got him thinking about maybe some sort of casual condition training of his own.

If he spends a lot of time in this form and does not use a whole lot of his energy, he could allow his body to slowly adapt to it, rather than just making his body use this unbelievably strong power that it barely understands.

Like what Goku and Gohan did before fighting Cell. They got used to the Super Saiyan form to, at least, reduce the energy drain.

So, here he is in the Gold form, letting his body adapt and understand the new power, which it barely had time to do before.

This is just something he decided to do today. So imagine Judgement's surprise when she sees her man just casually in his Gold form.

Now, back to the training.