Chapter 17 - A Very Eventful day

And I'm back. Once again to write this.

Let's just get started already.

____________________________________________

Taker sat against the tree he always sits at in school.

He was looking at Hana and Broji who had just given him a new bit of news.

"So you're both dating now?"

"Zane! Not so loud! I don't want it to be public news!" Hana whisper shouted.

"Why?"

"Because!.... I-It's embarrassing!" Hana tried to hide her bright red face.

"What, you think people here have a right to judge?"

"No, just... I'm still new to all this."

"We both are Hana, we can just take our time at this. No need to rush into it." Broji reassured her. "She also doesn't want me getting attacked by the other guys."

"Broji, if Issei's buddies get on your ass, I'll probably get expelled...."

"Taker. You better not be debating on killing a student."

"Jesus!" Taker shouted in surprise.

Behind them was Sona, looking down at him.

"Wear a bell for fuck sake!"

After Sona fought the migraine, she looked down at him again.

"H-How long has s-she been standing there?" Hana asked.

"Not long. I'm not going to say anything about your relationship with Broji. Now. Taker."

"... You have another favour for me, don't you."

Sona smiled.

"Good to see you're catching on. Come on. To the Council Room."

Taker sighed and stood up.

"Wish me luck."

"We'll pray for you bro."

"Actually, good idea. That might hurt her brain enough for me to run." Taker joked before he followed after Sona.
.
.
.
.
Taker was sitting in the SCR, humming the Green Hill Zone music because it was catchy... Too catchy.

Anyway, he listened to Sona as she explained the favour.

"So, tomorrow Rias and her group are going to be cleaning out the pool."

"We have a pool?... I thought I knew everything about this place?"

"You know the shortcuts, that's it."

"Oh, right. Anyway, you want me to help them?"

"Yes. And if you do help, you get free use of it for the next week."

Taker wasn't convinced.

"I dunno... Not sure if it's not something I'm too excited about. I can swim and all, but I just-"

Sona knew exactly how to get him onboard.

"This could be a chance to Lucifer and the other girls in swimsuits like a beach episode."

"When do we start?"

"That's exactly what I like to hear."

"I'll have to go down and let Lucy know. She's currently still preparing for our training. Supposed to be ready tomorrow. Even though she said it would be today, apparently she was distracted."

"I'm sure she'll appreciate it." Sona said. "You start later today. I'm guessing you forgot that today is the last day of school before summer?"

"... It is?... Oh, that's probably why everyone is so happy and the teachers are doing fuck all."