guardian of space and time

Celeste POV.
__________
I am a God, I was given the title guardian of space and time for one reason. And I'm currently serving the god that caused the archon war. I weild every elemental power in this world. Currently I'm just an unproven legend that only few wish were true.

My disappearance and my fight was unknown amongst alot. Only few knew but all agreed to keep it locked tight up within their memories.

I was trapped in a chaotic space. With human puppets of the one I was forced to serve. Another God being forced to serve another. Unforgivable.

I've been training, alot I can manipulate and manifest anything I want. I'm always aware of everything going on around me. Especially in unknown spaces that appear once in awhile.

I was basically the hated ruler in this space, I always get attacked so I stay low.

I miss my family. The only family I had left, my sister. Celine. I know she was still alive, I was connected to her in many ways.

I mentioned I was a god in the beginning. I was blessed with the power to be the god of humanity. I use my abilities to protect... or I did.

Before I was taken and made into a temporary puppet.

I hated it.
Every second.
Every minute.
Every hour.
Month.
Years.
However long it was.
It was torture.
But I learnt to get use to it.
And I used this time to train, and I awoke some of my true abilities.
But then, lumine came. Prepare for battle. The instant I saw her I summoned a sword.

"Woahh there, that wasn't my intention here

"Woahh there, that wasn't my intention here. But if you insist." She manicaly stated. She used her powers of spacial teleportation to get close enough to me and slashed my arm open.

I flew backward and summoned a tornado her direction.

"You are a threat to humanity as a whole. And I will make sure I take you down." I coldly raised my voice leaping towards her.

" I coldly raised my voice leaping towards her

Her eyes widened. She telported backwards and summoned her master.

I was stunned and collapsed.
She walked towards me.
"This is not a question as to where you want to do this or not. This is a demand. Aether has connected with your twin and the anemo archon." She sneers.

I glare.
"Celine, and my twin brother are heading off to luiye. You and the geo archon were close, so he'll know you." She said. "Don't worry Celine won't be there." She's going to the rainforest to awaken her human form." She laughs.

"WHAT!? Your telling me she isn't physically there!? Then how does Aether know her!?" I started raising my voice.
"I never said they knew each other. But somehow her consciousness woke Aether up and broke the curse. How unlucky."

"He's sure to recognize me." I say taking a deep breath to compose myself. She only laughed at that.

"When the curse broke he lost all memory of you." She laughed. And at a snap of her finger all I wanted to do was fulfill the wish.

 And at a snap of her finger all I wanted to do was fulfill the wish

no.. don't do it.
i have to, if she wishes I must fulfill. I have to go against my duty as god of humanity. And destroy.