Celine.

I had found my true form and changed my name not my appearance just my name. I wanted to live as a human, not a god.

I loved loving and studying with the forest rangers.
I changed my name to Mckenzie.

My sister. And I'm going to continue calling her that, cause she's like 25,000 years older than me.

She called me her twin cause we look alot alike for some reason.

Anways. I was living a normal life and, I had moved into the desert since they needed another helping hand.

The contamination zones were spreading into the desert and it worddying everyone.

But I don't get that tired often, plus my astrologist friend Layla said I don't have anything to worry about when it comes to fighting the contamination zones.

It was around the time that aether would be coming to his next battle with the electro archon Raiden ei.

He's currently trying to be friend her and change her ways I come into play to help him soon.

But first here's how I figured that out.
××××

"Hey, Layla!!!" I say running into her office. She tiredly looked up at me.

"Yes, Mckenzie.." She said, followed my a small yawn. She stretched her arms into the air opening her eyes again.

" I have this picture, of aether. I remember talking to you about him. Would you be able to look into his future for me?" I polity asked with a small smile.

She nodded and did her thing.

"He'll go up against Raiden Ei, protecting knew of his friends visions.  He plans to break her thought of what eternity is, because he Believes it's entirely wrong.." She states.

"He'll be successful with the help of a kitsune, who is close friends with ei. And you." She added on looking at you

"I assume that's how far you want me to go." She said.

I nodded. "I'm aware of the other dangers and I'll figure out what to do from there." I stated as I paced.

"I'll have to go train." I said waving goodbye.
----
Raiden ei
------

"That won't be happening. You will not be hurting your people anymore." I say as I broke into the god plain of euthumiya.
(Dk of I spelt it rn)

"Listen I might look like just an ordinary-"

"I know who you are." Ei stated.

"Your Celine.." Aether said.

"Pause, it's Mckenzie now."

"Oh alright."

"I'm here to help." I said blocking and attack from Raiden.

We eventually defeated her and gained her friendship.

"Thank you both. I have business to discuss to Ei. So please if I could have a moments of space?" I ask with a smile

Ei nodded, and the other 2 left.

"It's regarding your sister I would assume." Ei stated once the others had left.

I nodded and she sighed.

"She's being contorted into going against her promise to protect everyone in this world." I said with a saddened face.

"I haven't gotten my full power back, yet. Her and the God of Space and Time are planning to destroy the hrydo notation then the rest.." I state as my eyes wondered the realm.

"I'll go in your place. I can't promise I'll be able to fully stop her. But I'll still try. Your sister means lots to you."

She said.

"I'll leave Miko in charge here, but I need to take care of a little bit." She said turning to me.

"Great, here." I handed her something.

"This'll disapear once the travler gets to the hydro nation. This'll help you get there in time." I say handing her a different item.
She nodded and I disappeared.

Oh how I had hopped this would go to plan