rekindled friendship

No one's pov.
_______________
The 2 gods walked the field of the geo nations like they used to.

Celeste saw the old stop they used to sit and watch the sunset in. She couldn't help her self and she ran towards it climbing the rocks like it was nothing.

When she reached the top she looked down. "Slowpoke!" She said with a chuckle, making a peace sine with her fingers.

He climbed up the rocks and met with her at the top. It was a big field at the top. Like a little kid Celeste ran in the field and laughed

"You know, I understand your meaning of having to go against your word

"You know, I understand your meaning of having to go against your word. But we had a contract." Zhongli softly said.

She froze in her spot, and didn't look at him.
She stood there and thought.
He was right.
She was breaking there little contract.
She felt horrible.
She wanted everything to just stop
She wanted to hide away in that space again and become the legend no ever spoke about.
She had a numb look on her face.
Her eyes teared up and she let the tears fall.

"I know, I broke the contract. And I'm sorry. As the god of humanity I've failed my people. I do realize my mistakes, but please don't make me go against who i have no choice to serve. I can not control what she does. I'm highly capable of stopping her power wise. But physically and mentally I cannot break the curse she has me under. So please don't..." She sobbed out

"I'm a horrible person and I know that

"I'm a horrible person and I know that." She cried as she collapsed. Zhongli ran to her instantly and embraced her in a hug.
^^^^^^^^^^
Celestes pov
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

His arms were so warm, he held me while I cried despite the person I became.

I felt his hand caress my face, so I looked up at him. He then wiped my tears away.

His expression was soft. He looked really pretty at this angle.
I can tell he's getting tired of his job as an archon and I don't blame him. He's been taking care of this nation since it first arose. He built it with his own hands.

I loved his friendship.

"Your gorgeous have I ever mentioned that." He softly says.

I look at him with the most serious look on my face. "Look I like you and all. But your like the closest friend I have." I say trying not to hurt him.

"I know I just wanted to let you know. People still  are about you even though the things you have to do."
He smiled softly.

Something wasn't right. I flew to Mt feet and took a deep breathe.
Puppets.

"Stay back." I say with a cold face.
"What..?" He asked confused.

"I might be cursed but, I'm still the gkd of humanity don't forget that. And when I tell you to back off that obviously means. There's enemy's around I'm not sure you can handle. So for your safety please let me handle this." My heart was speaking and not my brain. For once I was free to do what was right.

I swiftly jumped off the cliff and instantly spotted mind slaves that have been sent by the god. I was going to have some fun.

I summoned my scythe and manipulated the power of pryo. "Have fun outrunning this one!" I sternly say, summoning a sealing, throwing it towards them causing a fire infused meteorite toward them.

They looked stunned, to stunned to move.

The geo archon sat there and watched amazed at every move.

Little did I know 2 people were watching us. Yelan and her friend that I wasn't to sure of her name.

The puppets didn't really suffer to much from the big blow they had taken. So I thought differently.

"Fine then. I'll just do it the hard way." I glared. I manipulated hydro from a nearby body of water into chains and throw them towards the puppets

 I manipulated hydro from a nearby body of water into chains and throw them towards the puppets

They had gotten tangled up in the chains. I walked towards them.

"You and your guys master make it hard for me to live a proper life. And actually do my job. I'm taking the time I should have to protect my people, I swore to protect I'm the little time period I have." I sneered.

"So this is whats happening. I'm going to use whatever power I have awakened at the moment and I'm going to release your curse and will to follow your master. And then I'm going to let you go." I said pulling a bunch of seals out of nowhere. I infused them with electro power to electro shock there brains into reseting.

I then used the power of dendro to restore there original will, to be normal and free people like they once were

Once the sealing was complete I released them from the chains, and Zhongli had jumped down toward me. He used his weapon the break his fall.

"That was interesting."