Never.

Celestes pov.
----
I had met up with Everest who said she was fighting with me. I didn't argue she was capable.

I arrived at the city that was engulfed in battle.

"THHATS ENOUGH!" I screamed at the god in the air. She looked over to me.

"I will not, and I will never repeat those words gain or I swear to Celestia I will kill you once and for all. But I will not tolerate you doing this. If I repeat well. I just told you." I glared.

I wasn't having it today.

I attacked the god with alot of power

I attacked the god with alot of power. She yelled in pain.

I summoned my scythe, and I attacked her with slashes of water.

I then hit her with a vaporize attack, by summoning a fire fox.

She tried attacking back but I dodged her attacks.

I threw a punch and made contact with her face. I then infused my fist with electro sending her back into her own realm.

I looked towards the flaming city.
Everest had already called some rain over the city.

I seen countless injuries amongst the people. So I swiftly made a big flower that Purduces healing powder.

I lowered myself to the ground, I landed near a guild place.

I noticed zhongli and I ran towards him, when I reached him I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry that this is happening again, if I hadn't followed her none of this would've happened. She didn't have the strength to do this before me but now she does!" I cried into his chest.

I don't think I wanted to admit it. But deep down I did have some feelings for zhongli. I've known him my whole life..

"This isn't your fault. None of this is. You were in a weakened state when she took you in that curse. You are not in the wrong here." He stated grabbing my face.

"You know, times like these. I miss, you always came to me. And you never stopped that." he said hugging me again.

"Yeah.." I sniffled. I gripped onto his clothing.

"I'm going to quickly resors what's broken. I have business to finish in monstadt then in sumeru." I said placing a soft kiss on the males lips.

He blushed, and then he nodded.

Yelan appeared from the shadows, I stood there a took a deep breath.

"I know this world is broken. It's going to be tough to fix.
But I will restore it. Take my blessing and fix whats broken." I softly sighed out.

The town filled with beautiful pink, red, yellow, orangey like particals. Then a soft light and everything was restored to normal.

The rain was beautiful with this sight. Yelan was amazed at how beautiful the gods powers were.

In that moment, a figure came out of the sky. Paimon.

I readied for battle. She shook her head, she looked upset.

"Please break this wretched curse. I can't handle it.." She cried.

I softly nodded. I summoned a breaking seal. Green aura surrounded me and the seal. I summoned a wheel and i placed it in front of paimon.

Things started flying out of her, dark aura and black goo.

Paimon was a test experiment that my real mother had made. She didn't deserve the things she went through. So I'm fixing that right now.

She didn't cry in pain she looked quite happy. That made me glad.

I felt a tap. I looked over it was childe.

"Can I have a hug.." He sighed.

I hugged him. I could tell he had a smug smile on his face.

 I could tell he had a smug smile on his face

Why do boys only fall for me..

Why couldn't a female do that.