freedom

Celests pov.
~~\~~~~\~~~\~~
"I wanna head to the nation of freedom. I heard the wine there is good." I laughed looking at venti, who and guiltily out his head behind his head.

"But, if you need assistance with the land of geo I'm willing to help. It's been years since I've walked this world, but it can wait a little longer if needed." I chuckled.

"No need, they seem to be holding up well. If needed I'll step in again." Zhongli stated, I nodded at his answer and looks at ei.

"How about you ei.." I softly stated.

She looked at me, she thought for a second.

"No, not at the current moment. But since all our nation's are secure for right now. Would we be able to all visit ventis nation." Ei asked in a really soft tone.

"I'd enjoy that." Kenzie smiled.

"Same here!" I giggled.

Zhongli shook his head in a uea motion.

"Great, but first.. I need to find someone." I said with a sigh.

"Aether.." kenzie stated.

"Yes.." I said walking away,  I knew where he was. Everest had him and was healing his wounds.

Let's see, "the sky blooms many different ways, today's weather.." I heard someone speak.

"Everst..?" I asked confused.

"Boo!" She laughs popping out of no where.

I glared at her. "You scared me.." I said in a pretend crying voice.

We both laughed for a bit

"Can I see him?" I asked, she moved away and revealed the sleeping male.

I walked towards him, particles appeared around me and the scent of lilacs arose from the surrounding area.

"I'm sorry, for all of the wrong I've done. Please accept this blessing that'll heal what's damaged. And that'll protect you fir the better." I softly said as a vine grew beside aether and bloomed.

Indicating he had accepted treatment and would be awake soon.

Everest looked a little surprised.

"You seem confused. I was able to control if he would awaken or not, it was a matter of him letting someone heal him. If medication was t working then he wasn't accepting your treatments." I say turning around.

She looked intrigued by the topic so I continued.

"The attacks I can manipulate is due to my abilities and what I swore to do. When I get controlled they follow the other person's will doing whatever they wish. Some of this power must've gotten into his system. Or he's just more keen to my healing because of a connection he has with me or someone close to me. He could've said yes, to your treatment but he didn't. Meaning he probably didn't think is had the right properties to awake him from the attack spell." I stated looking at aether.

I brushed a strand of hair from his face. "He had the powers of a God on my level when he entered this world. Same with his sister." I softly stated, looking at Everest.

"They were taken weren't they." She said, and I responded with a nodded of agreement.

Aether slowly woke up.

"Thank you.." He whispered against my back.

I turned to him and hugged him. "It's true though right.." I heard him softly say in a shakey tone.

"I'm sorry, but yes. Your sister might be to far gone. But I'll do everything to try to get her back." I say holding the boy tighter.

"No.." I heard him say.  I looked at him. "You sure.." I asked.

He shook his head, I understood. "Then let's go meet up eith the others." I smile.

"Oh!" I say looking at him. I grabbed his cheek and light formed from my hands.

I had given him more of his power back. He had a little for to learn and alot of training that had to be done. But I'm able to help him achieve those goals.

Same with my sister. Since she chooses to live amongst the humans I'm sure she'll help him in many aspects of living here.

He said he still wants to visit every notation and help people out. Since he felt bad for paimon.

The reason she wanted to travel, was because she wanted to help people. She thought that helping people was the right thing no mater what.

Aether felt bad for forcing something on his traveling partner and had realized many of his mistakes and was willing to fix his mistakes.