oh the drunks

Kenzie pov finally.
-----
me and my boyfriend venti were hold hands and walking around the city.

Out of no where he pulled me towards him and passionately kissed me. I thought he'd be done after that.

But he only deepend the kiss. I was kissing back, but I couldn't help but notice that butterflies stirring in my stomach.

He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission to enter his tongue in mine.

I allowed and he instantly started roaming my mouth, we fought for dominace and he won.

After a while we both pulled out, a string of Sylvia followed.

"~I'm not complaining but what was that about.?" I trailed off.

"I wanted to go out drinking at the tavern so that was may way of asking." He giggled.

"Sure I'll tag along!" I said with a smile. "I'm only drinking graph juice though! It's so good!!" I laughed out.

He grabbed pinkie with his pinkie and we walked towards the tavern.

"OH? YOUR JUST A PERVETED SMURF!" I heard Celeste scream.

I looked up, she was fighting with kaeya... of course.

"But then again it's kinda hot~" She breathed out causing kaeya to melt.

"UGHHHHHH why are you playing with mee..." He groaned out.

"You messed with the wrong person darling~." She breathed the last bit.

"BYE!" He screamed running away from Celeste. I burst out laughing.

"Seems he's gotten you mad." I laughed out. "You know for a god your really childish." I chuckled. Venti cackled.

Celeste stared at us. "I'm not drunk enough for this." She said storming I to the tavern. We closely followed.

"Hi there red haired cocktail, today I'd like the hardest shit you guys have because I'm going insane with emotions!" Celeste states. I couldn't tell if she was being genuine or not but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Venti your rounds are on me again cause I know damn well your fucking broke." Celeste sighed. "Damn you're pretty bitchy right now." He laughed.

"SHUT up before I actually leave you with put alcohol." Celeste chuckled.  This was so amusing.

I should come sit at the bar more often.

"Oh sis are you getting something cause if so I'll pay even if it non alcoholic." She beemed at me.

"Yeah I'll get a grape juice and a recommended dish! I'm hungry but I'm unsure what I'd like so I'll let master diluc surprise me." I smiled.

"Alright, I'll make a dish special for you since your ventis girlfriend. And celestes sister. I like giving special treatment to people that are close with me or my friends." He smiled preparing all the drinks.

"Halt, when I say strongest shit I mean give me the while damn bottle!" Celeste stated.

I was worried but this was normal.

He handed her the bottle and sure enough she downed it.
----
And that was the fifth bottle. I heard the door open and I seen a blonde male who's eyes instantly went to Celeste.

"Not again." He groaned. I looked confused. "Wait are you the guy who took Cele home last time?" I asked.

He nodded. "Oh sorry about that. We had went out for a walk and thought she'd be fine. I'm here sister kenzie. I assume you know my boyfriend veti he's a bard." I smiled.

Celeste came crashing over. "SissterRrrr! I waanttt more alcohOOooooOl. Because because I have feelings for 2 people. And OHhhhHhhh AlbedO you SeXEyyyyyy guy!!" My sister slurred out.

I noticed the male blush a little. Oh.... I understood.

"Want me to take her again?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Do what you need to do, I'll take care of her and if you'd want to take her go ahead." I stated.

"I know that if you had bad tntentions she'd be able to kill you 4 times in 69 different ways." I chuckled he looked scared but nodded.

He went and ordered some food.

"I'm in love with Zhongliiiii." I heard my sister slurr out.

But she also liked a mortal.
This was the issue.

I know that she might end up picking the mortal out of denial .
A

fter they left they tavern was empty.

"I'll just leave you guys her over night venti seems out of it. I means he's literally dancing on the table. Here's an extra key just lock up if you leave." Diluc said walking toward me.

I grabbed the key and he looked at me. "Please watch after your sister. She fixed my relationship with my brother so I care about her alot. Im qprried about how much she's been drinking. That's the 2nd time this week back to back she's been her." He sighed.

"I promise." I said with a soft smile. He nodded and left.

"Venti get down from the-" I was cut off by arms around me.

"I'm behind you." He breathed against my neck, I could tell he was drunk but he still was sober enough to know what he was doing.

I felt his wet lips leave kisses down my neck and I melted into him.

He flipped me around and pinned me to the wall that was near us. He started making out with me and I obviously was kissing him back.

I felt his hands go up my shirt and he rested his hands on my stomach.

He started rubbing circles making me gasp. He slipt his tongue in my mouth and immediately showed who was boss.

I was melting at his touch and he knew it.

He intertwined out fingers together and pulled himself closer. He pulled away from the kiss.

He harshly grabbed my waist and went straight for neck.

He left deep red marks all over my neck. He pulled away and looked in satisfaction.

I grabbed him and then I started leaving my own red marks on hid neck.

He melted into my arms and I smiled againt his neck.

"I love you~" He whined out.

"I love you too."