Are They In Love..?

Monstadt the city of freedom.
1:30 PM.
Front gates.
Celestes pov
~~~~\~~~\~~~~~\~~~\~~~~
I needed a break from walking. I was so tired..

I looked over at zhongli, he looked over. I stopped walking and so did he and the group.

I then jumped into his arms. "Carry me." I state as he holds me in his arms.

Everyone let's out a chuckle. "Fine, you childish woman." He smiled.

We continued walking into the city. "Look!! Are they in love...? They look so cute!!" Someone said excitedly pointing at me and zhongli.

"What

"What...." i said dumbfounded. The man blushed.

I got out of his arms, and walked to the small child who had screamed.

"No sweetie, just two close friends!" I said with a smile. She smiled back.

"Your so pretty ma'am." The childexclaimed. I gasped.

I grew a flower from my hand and put a spell on it to make sure it doesn't die, I than handed the girl the flower.

"A blue loutas that you normally knky find in sumeru, beautiful flower.. fir a beautiful soul." I said with a smile.

The girl laughed in amusement. "Thank you kind lady! I'm going to show my mom!" She said with a big smile plastered across her face. She ran to her mother to show her the sights.

I turned back to the group. "WINE TIME!!" I laughed out.

Everyone laughed when me and venti took off towards the tavern he recommended.

We arrived in the tavern. I noticed an angry looking man with a red ponytail. He had a whit button up on and black pants. With an apron on.

I looked at the male. Then at the male who sat on the other side of the bar. Blue hair and a blue and white outfit on with a fuzzy white coat.

Keaya he's from khanriea. That was destroyed a long time ago.. he's pretty young.. damn

Diluc, kaeyas brother. Well keaya was adopted on but we don't talk about that they're family no matter what.

But that's not what diluc wants to belive. I'll help with that aspect.

I respect the both I just wouldn't want to deal with them. Ones to afraid to admit his true intentions and kne just creeps me out some times...