The Land Of Geo.

Celeste's pov.
°•●●○•°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°
I always enjoyed the stone forests of the geo nation. They were so pretty. The tall water falls and beautiful ores the were embedded into the rocky sides of the mountains.

Truly breathe taking. It felt great to walk around the real world my outfit as of right now is a black and white kimono

 It felt great to walk around the real world my outfit as of right now is a black and white kimono

And I still weild the same beautiful scythe, I do use other weapons though.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
There he was, morax the geo archon.
I missed him. I was told I wasn't allowed to speak with him only taunt him. So that's what I must do.

I then saw aether, everyone called him a travler. So I just decided to call him traveler as well. I felt the power of geo flooding all around him, same with anemo.

Good he's regaining strength.
NO! Not good.
We need to weaken him.

The fatui. Yes they want trouble.
I'll make my way to luiye then, they have a bank there and a few of there harbingers are there.

Perfect.

I took the main path to the city cause why not. The traveler noticed me and gave a worried expression.
Good.

I smiled at him and simply walked away, continuing to the city.
Once I arrived I felt the aura of no good. I looked around to trace the aura.

Found it.
A male, ginger. Tall. And the mask of a harbinger. Perfect.

I walked towards the male and smiled, And said "I know what your intentions are and I know a few revelutions to your current issues."

He looked surprised to hear what I had to say

He looked surprised to hear what I had to say. "Alright this better not be a waste of my time. As a fatui haribenger I'm very busy." He sternly stated and I nodded my head.