PROLOGUE.

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶠᵉˡˡ ᶠᵒʳ ⁱᵗ" ⁻ ᴸᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵀᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ ; ˢᵉˡᵉⁿᵃ ᴳᵒᵐᵉᶻ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE BRIGHT SUN SHONE DOWN OVER THE LAND, LIGHTING UP THE LITTLE CREATURES' EYES.

small noises that imitated talking was heard all throughout the land, all beaming at the sight of their queen strolling through the lake, her pale feet running along the lush green grass and through the clear water, a sort of smile on her heavily defined face.

she bared skin as pale as snow and cheek bones so defined and cheeks so hollowed in, from a distance she may almost look as a corpse. though from up close, it was seen bright as day that life shined in those gorgeous green eyes.

with earthy brown hair down to her bum and plump red lips, she was a known beauty of the land, their maleficent.

some may say her pointed, elf-like ears proved her to be a fairy.

but i say otherwise. in my opinion, the large, dark scaled horns protruding from the young woman's head shown her to be a fairy. or, better yet, the large, dark feathered wings sticking from her back like an angel's.

but she was no angel.

though it may not seem it, this young woman has seen pain. anguish. war.

the moors, a neighbouring planet to earth, has had a long-lasting rivalry with the planet of asgard. the planet of greediness and gods was one she knew to be trouble.

their terribly greedy and selfish king, odin, had been making attempts to steal and reign over the beautiful planet of the moors. but maleficent and many before her have proved all his attacks futile.

while she had never left her own planet, she could only assume that there was no other planet like hers, at least none as beautiful.

the moors' beauty was truly unmatched.

creatures varying in size and shape litter the small kingdom, varying from slim, lanky tree men, to delicate little pixies.

the moors was truly known for her unique creatures and beings.

so that was why it was such and unruly panic when maleficent's faithful servant and crow, diaval, came swooping in at mad paces, feathers ruffled up in panic, once being turned back human, claiming a horrible titan by the name of 'thanos' was planning on invading their precious home planet.

this titan has proved to be far stronger than mere old odin, more powerful and baring unmatched strength.

so that is why maleficent is currently seen pacing around the largest oak tree on the planet, slim eyebrows furrowed and green eyes dark.