6 - ❝FAILED ATTACK ON THE TITAN❞

"ᴸᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒᵍʳᵃᵖʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵉ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗˡʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʷᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉᵈ" ⁻ ᵂʰᵉⁿ ᵂᵉ ᵂᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ; ᴬᵈᵉˡᵉ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AFTER THAT REVELATION, ALL OF THE GROUP EXCEPT FOR STRANGE HAD HIDDEN AWAY, BARING THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IN ONLY MOMENTS, THANOS, THE DESTROYER OF PLANETS WOULD BE LANDING ON THE SAME GROUND AS THEM.

maleficent slips into the shadows, her green eyes shining and narrowed, her deep black wings providing a cover to shield herself properly from the peering eyes of the purple titan.

in only moments, a greyish portal with blue lightning flashing around it opened, and out walked the familiar purple titan. he bare golden and blue chest plates, tall golden boots and an eye-catching golden gauntlet.

maleficent resists the urge to pounce out and attack the titan, knowing far better than to let her emotions take control.

she flexes and unflexes her hands, running her tongue over her teeth as she watches the interaction between strange and thanos.

something red glows from thanos' gauntlet, maleficent guesses it to be the reality stone, making her purse her lips.

strange does his weird hand movements, orange glowing around them and thanos looks up, in an instant, stark pushes down the big, long scrap metal down onto thanos.

maleficent smirks, though she knows that would never defeat him, it was good to see him in any sort of pain.

all the group dash forward, maleficent leaping from the ground and flapping her wings, shooting over to the area.

from underneath the tall scrap metal, a wide, purple explosion erupts, maleficent shields her face.

thanos roars, the purple stone in his gauntlet shining bright.

with a swing of his hand, the purple one dims and the red one glows, all around you, the scraps of the metal turn into smaller metal bits, almost like birds, flying at all of them.

maleficent shields herself with her arms, shooting forward through the metal bits and down towards thanos.

parker uses his webs to momentarily cover his eyes and the blue man maleficent learnt to be drax slices his legs, maleficent shoots forward and tackles the titan to the ground, retreating back with a glare settled on her features.

thanos gets up without a second to waste, blindly defending himself against strange, who had made an orange blade, drax, who was using a regular blade, and maleficent who was using her powers to slow him and trip him up.