4 - ❝I'LL DO YOU ONE BETTER. WHY IS GAMORA?❞

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭" - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 ; 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"THEY WERE ORIGINALLY DESIGNED FOR MICRO SURGERY.. AND ANY ONE OF THEM-"

maleficent lurks in the dark, her staff ready in her hands to help play out this.. interesting plan.

ebony maw slowly turns around with an annoyed look on his deformed face, stark was standing right behind him with his suit on and hands raised, the insides of his palms glowing and emitting a small shriek.

"-could end your friends life in an instant" ebony maw holds his hands together, finishing his previous sentence.

"i gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. saving his life is more of a professional courtesy"

maleficent sighs softly.

ebony holds his fingers up, summoning some bits of metal to float by him.

he shakes his head, "you've saved nothing. your powers are inconsequential compared to mine"

"yeah, but the kid's seen more movies" stark shrugs, shooting one of his exploding bullets from his shoulders at the lining of the spacecraft, creating a hole which sucked ebony maw straight out into the cold area of space.

strange nearly got sucked out too, but with a slam of maleficent's staff against the ground, a green aura surrounded him and it felt like all weight had been lifted off him.

with a small tug of her fingers, strange floated over to her and stark, the young spider-man boy jumping down beside them.

once tony had filled the hole in the ship with some stuff, maleficent placed strange down. well, not exactly placed. with a swish of her hand, strange dropped to the ground, maleficent not even sparing him a glance.

he groans slightly, rolling his eyes and pulling himself up.

maleficent glances to the side as spider-man tries t introduce himself to strange's cape, only for the cape to ignore him and fly back to strange.

stark's suit sucked back into his body, maleficent was definitely confused on how that worked.

strange sits down on a small box, breathing heavily and recollecting himself.

"we gotta turn this ship around" strange speaks as he stand up.

"yeah, now he wants to run. great plan" stark scoffs out a laugh.