2 - ❝THE DONUT SPACESHIP❞

a/n ; if i ever accidentally put 'you' instead of maleficent (e.g. you walked down the street instead of maleficent walked down the street), please correct me!

"ᴺᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒʳ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ" ⁻ ᵀʰᵉᵐ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ ; ᵀʰᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᶜᵃᵗ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

MALEFICENT WALKS BEHIND STARK, STRANGE FOLLOWING SHORT AFTER.

her presence reeked of elegance and demanded respect, a green aura surrounding her very being, a few humans cowering before her as she strolls by, a few dropping to their knees in loyalty for a queen who they are yet to know.

a small smirk plays at maleficent's plump red lips,

humans.. bowing to me for their every will.. how delicious

"hey! you might wanna put that time stone in your back pocket, doc!" stark looks back, pointing at strange.

"might wanna use it" strange does an arm movement and orange circles form.

maleficent glances back, a horde of humans tumbling and toppling over each other like a bunch of wallerbogs in a mud fight.

with a roll of her dangerous green eyes, maleficent hits her tall staff against the ground, the humans who were piled atop each other being miraculously spread apart and saved from being crushed.

maleficent beckons diaval over with two of her fingers, not even looking back at him.

he hurries to catch up, walking alongside her, "what do you need, mistress?"

maleficent runs her tongue over her teeth, "we shall both advance upwards, split paths and let me know of your findings"

he nods, and with a swish of her fingers, diaval had turned from a human to a crow, flapping away into the sky.

stark looked slightly awe-struck, strange just looked a bit confused.

"did you just..?"

maleficent holds her hand up, stopping stark from speaking further as he looks mildly offended, "is this really the time or place to be worrying about that? i will go up into the sky to get a better look of what is happening"

strange nods and maleficent pulls her black cloak from her shoulders, revealing in full power, her dark, gorgeous wings which touched the ground with their length.

the two awe slightly, feeling as though they were possibly seeing a goddess.

with a flap of maleficent's wings, she ascended into the sky, the surrounding humans (including stark and strange) stumbled slightly at the power of her wings.