𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

IT WAS SLIGHTLY AWKWARD BEING BACK NOW.

the man maleficent knew to be thor, god of thunder, no longer matched up to his 'original' appearance. the man's hair was now matted and he had a long thick beard as well as a belly that now poked out the bottom of his shirt. plus his breath reeked of alcohol.

he was currently sipping a beer while casually strolling down to where the 'time travel machine' was being fixed and made ready, sunglasses posed on his eyes.

maleficent stands to the side, arms crossed as she judgmentally eyes thor, stark strolling passed him with some machinery.

after a few long moments, the man maleficent had been told to be 'clint barton' stand in the middle of the platform, time travel suit on him.

all of the alive and non-snapped avengers + extras stand back away from the platform, behind banner.

"all right, clint. we're going in three-" the helmet closes in around his head, "two-" he braces himself, "one"

in a split second, the ground beneath him formed into a sort of portal, he shrunk so small maleficent couldn't see him before swooping down into the portal, it closing.

only a few seconds later, barton was back on the platform, on all fours, shouting and groaning.

the helmet falls back from his head as everyone hurries up, maleficent walks slowly behind.

"hey. hey, hey, look at me" natasha romanoff holds his head, helping him up, "you okay?"

"yeah. yeah" he pants.

"it worked" he says breathlessly, looking back at everyone, "it worked"

maleficent feels hope swell ever so slightly in her chest.

"OKAY, SO THE HOW WORKS"

you all now sit at a long, rectangular table as steve rogers stand at the front.