𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦❞

a/n ; kinda hate this book tbh but i only have like a few chapters left before it's over so i just gotta do it

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BARTON AND MALEFICENT RUN DOWN THE FLASHING RED CORRIDOR, THE ALIEN MONSTERS BOUNDING BEHIND THEM.

more fly towards them through another opening.

barton reaches back and grabs an arrow, sticking it into a pole.

maleficent listens to the beeping,

ah, must be some kind of explosive

she grips tighter on both the gauntlet in her arms and the staff in her hand.

a loud explosion ruptures behind the two, they both leap forward to avoid it, wincing.

maleficent looks back at the aliens, who were screeching as they burn.

but it didn't hold them long.

maleficent hooks her arm around bartone before flapping her achin wings and soaring upwards.

the alien's jumped up after you, bartone slashing them with his large knife.

you both shoot upwards through a rather tight hole, maleficent having to squeeze her wings inwards.

barton lets out a cry of joy as the alien's fall back to the ground with a splat.

the two grunt, barton rollin on his back and maleficent hunching over slightly.

barton, who had grabbed hold of the gauntlet when maleficent flew, glances upwards as nebula steps over.

the two sigh out in relief.

"oh, hey" barton winces.

"i know you"

he brings his arm upwards for her to take the gauntlet and she takes it from his arm.

maleficent stares slightly, feeling as if something was wrong.

nebula puts two fingers to her head, "father.." she whispers and both barton and maleficent look up at her.

"i have the stones" nebula says breathily.

"what?" barton and maleficent say at the same time.

nebule puts her foot on barton's chest, pointing her gun at maleficent.

"stop" a voice echoes out, another girl with green skin steps in, holding a gun.

nebula steps back, maleficent and barton exchange confused looks.

"you're betraying us?" nebula questions, gun still pointed at maleficent.

maleficent and barton both blink in shock as another nebule merges from the side, they share an incredulous look.

the mean nebula now points the gun at the nice nebula, allowing you and barton to both hurry to the side, utterly confused.

"you don't have to do this" nice nebula speaks.

mean nebula shakes her head, "i am this"

"no, you're not" green girl shakes her head.

"you've seen what we've become" nice nebula points her wired arm at her head, pointing to the missing plate.

mean nebula eyes the green woman up and down.

"nebula, listen to her" the green woman speaks.

"you can change" nice nebula nods.

green woman lowers her gun, maleficent frowns.

mean nebula smiles bitterly, shaking her head, "he won't let me"

and with that, mean nebula points her gun at green woman.

"NO!"

but before mean nebula could shoot, nice nebula beat her to it, shooting mean nebula straight in the chest.

mean nebula stumbles back, gasping in pain.

she slides down the wired fence, dead in an instant.

both new nebula and green woman stare at mean nebula.

maleficent and barton both step forward, barton taking hold of the gauntlet again.

maleficent breathes out, shaking her head.

words ; 502

words ; 502

date posted ; 19/03/23

©_behindyou_