5 ~ Lessons on Murder

Kabir's POV

Kabir's POV

"You can have a seat Mr. Raichand," she said. I simply nodded and sat opposite her. It was almost time for all employees to leave. It was late in the evening.

"So yes, you were saying that I can't keep you away from your daughter. Mr. Raichand I have no issues with you meeting her. If you want her custody then you can have it exactly after two days from now and if you wish to meet her, you can come to my residence at 6 in the evening tomorrow. I guess that's all. You can leave" she said, making me look at her stunned. I was too shocked to speak.

"How dare you?" I said standing up in rage. She looked at me cluelessly.

"How dare you even think that I would like to separate Angel from you?" I bellowed.

"Why are you getting so hyper?" she asked calmly. How did she even think that I would be happy taking away her lifeline from her? Why is she so calm? I would kill her alive and she wants me to do that. I can't even see her hurt a little and she is asking me to give her the pain of a lifetime. Moreover, why is she hell-bent on pushing me away? I am not here only for my daughter, I wasn't even sure about her existence when I came here. I am here for my princess. I am here for her and no way in the world I am going to leave her alone.

"Stop it Meera...you think that I will take our daughter away from you. I won't stoop so low to separate a daughter from her mother. I just wanted to meet her. I want you both as my family back. I am not here only for her, I am here to take with me what's mine. And how can you easily say to take your piece of heart away from you? I know you love her more than yourself then why aren't you even fighting?" I fumed.

"Because I am damn selfish," she said, making me angrier. Like hell she is! I made her stand up from the seat and pulled her towards me. I looked into her emotionless eyes angrily. I wounded a hand around her waist leaving no space between us. She tried to wriggle out of my hold. I guess I was too strong for her or the truth is that she did not use any force on me.

"Reason?" I asked softly. Her eyes bore into mine but she did not let her emotions out. Where is my princess who used to melt in my embrace? Who was never emotionless?

"I want her to get the family she deserves. I want her to be Daddy's princess which isn't possible in my case. I have learned the importance of money and love the hard way but she won't suffer the same fate. I have always treated her like a princess since her birth. Fulfilling her every genuine demand. Starting from a hairpin to the most expensive cycle but I know that she never asks me but wants a happy family like others. I couldn't get love in my life and I have lost two families in the process of searching for the same but she can get it because she has the right. She has people call her their blood and she has a surname. Raichand. I can't give that to her so I have decided to become selfish for once in my life for my daughter and let her go. I just need a day to cherish her one last time in case she decided to go with you. She will never stand in an unknown city in the middle of nowhere...all alone like me...helpless..." a tear left her eye and she quickly wiped it. My heart clenched seeing my princess cry but I am gonna make this right. I am glad that at last, she expressed herself. Never again princess. I will never let you face hardships again. How can someone be like her?