26 ~ Catastrophe

Missed Me?

~Happy Book Lover's Day~ 

*Unedited*

✨जान लेने का इरादा है तो एक ही बार लेलो हर दिन मत तड़पाया करो।

तुम्हें कुछ हो जाने के खौफ से हर पल मत सताया करो।

इतने मौला के सजदे नहीं किये होंगे जितनी तुम्हारे लिए दुआएं मांगी हैं 

हमने ख़ुशियों की नहीं उमरों की डोरियाँ तुमसे बाँधी हैं। ✨

Author's POV

The sound of sobs tormented the enclosed area gloomily enveloping it. Seeing the miserable condition of the person the nurses couldn't help but feel a deeper sense of ache stifling through their hearts. The moment the lady had been brought to the operation theatre there wasn't much of a daily soap drama. However, there was a troop of people followed by a man with a little girl in his arms. They couldn't believe that a patient was brought in with a crowd of breathtaking men. The ruins, the scars, and the memory even made their eyes water. The entire clan looked unconsolable and miserable but their eyes remained on that one person. The loss was too harsh for the poor soul to bear as the wails got louder with each passing second—the loss of those hours which should have been spent cherishing the purest bond present on this planet.

"Will you stop crying as if you have seen me dead?" A woman asked exasperated.

"I hate you. I am going to glue your lips if you ever say that dirty D word again. I hate you," the little girl yelled standing up from her father's lap who was looking at her wide-eyed. Yes, Kiyaara Meera Kabir Raichand for the first time was spotted fighting with her mother. Meera had just opened her eyes thirty minutes back and since then Kiyaara kept sitting on the chair in Kabir's lap crying uncontrollably. The nurses went away looking at her red eyes sympathetically as they knew the Operation might have been destructive on the little heart. They knew that when sudden happiness comes after gloom then people tend to break their shells. However, they did not know the exact reason behind her tears. The minute Meera was taken for the operation she had just silently hugged her Abhimaan Kaka Sa (Uncle) while he kept caressing her hair. She did not shed a tear. When Benjamin Clifford asked her 'Why are you holding back your tears?' she had looked him in the eye and said, 'I am not going to cry. My mumma promised me she would come back to me in 16 hours. I am counting'