11 ~ Moving In

KABIR'S POV

KABIR'S POV

"Woohoo!" Cheered my angel as our motorbike zoomed past the crowded areas leaving us to enjoy ourselves under the ethereal sky.

I smiled heartily seeing my little one so happy. Suddenly she yelled "Dad!" Let's have pizza"

She pointed to one of the shops on this street. It looks cozy from here. How can I deny her wish? I agreed and ruffled her hair. She looked at me and then at the ground as I parked the bike aside. She spread her arms wide indicating for me to help her to her feet. I chuckled at her cuteness. I quickly did the same and removed my helmet after exiting the vehicle.

I think my angel loves this place because she is so excited about having pizza there. I guess we were aiming for ice cream but who cares? I get to spend more time with my angel. My daughter. I have craved this all my life. I wanted a family with her. Unlucky me! I didn't even get a chance to stay with them when I finally got them. But no worries, God has given me that opportunity now and I swear I am not gonna leave my girls even if the world turns upside down.

I hold the delicate hands of my daughter and walk with her as she keeps on swinging our intertwined hands in glee. I love it. Entering inside we were received by a tall, young man who seemed to be already prepared for our arrival. I guess I am overthinking. It's not possible. Angel made this pizza demand suddenly so there is no way people were expecting us here.

"Uncle Jake" Angel shouted and jumped into that man's arms. I guess she knows him beforehand. Maybe due to being a regular customer. I just adored her standing there.

"Hey, little girl! You have turned cute since last time" he says playfully.

"Hey, old man! You have turned older since last time" Angel said in a similar manner making him pout.

"You hurt me" he faked sadness.

"Let me down. I wanna have pizza" she demanded.

"Sure, princess pearl," he said, dropping her carefully on the floor and bowing down his head. Angel giggled and looked around trying to find something. As she found a table empty she jumped in joy.

"It's my lucky day. My favorite seat is free!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands. Her twinkling eyes held me rooted. She looked so happy. I hope she stays happy all her life and I would freaking do anything to ensure the same. She held my hand and dragged me to sit at the table from where the flower street was visible.

 She held my hand and dragged me to sit at the table from where the flower street was visible