8 ~ Guess who?

Hey guys!

I am here with the next chapter and this time with the much-awaited Point of View. The point of view of our Meera. My exams are coming right up so I am not so sure about the next update but if the vote count and comments surpass my expectations then you guys are in for a surprise *wink*

I am waiting for your reviews at every line and every word the characters speak. I hope you people like the update.

Happy Reading!

____________

Meera's POV

The bright daylight entered the room from the glass window and the gleam brought a frown to the beautiful face of the girl sleeping on the plush warm queen size bed. There she was, basking in the comfort provided by the fluffy pullovers. My precious. The love of my life.

She cutely pouted in her sleep waiting for me to caress her face and wake her up. Yes, she gets up with the first ray of light but won't even open her eyes until I make some effort and she throws tantrums. I smiled and still stood there leaning to the door frame admiring her face. I know waiting for her to show me her shining black orbs was a waste of time because she was a stubborn little thing. I quietly stepped towards her and sat beside her. I know she was trying hard to hide her smile as she felt the bed beside her dip. I acted like I knew nothing about her act and softly caressed her hair. I kissed her forehead and she rolled over and dug her face into the pillow trying to hide her expression from me. Cute sneaky little one.

"Precious, It's time to rise and shine" I called out softly. She whined and said "Sleepy sleepy"

She behaves like a kid in the morning though she is one her tone gets cuter and words get messed up.

"Wake up precious"

"2 minutes more"

"Ok," I replied. I quietly sat there caressing her hair. Minutes passed by and I did not attempt to wake her up like I do usually. I was waiting for the magic. After twenty minutes her patience snapped and she turned. Haa! Caught you.

"Mommy! Are you sleeping with open eyes?" she asked, sitting on the bed.

"No, Why?" I asked innocently.

"2 minutes go," she said.

"So?" I asked.

"You didn't wakey wakey," she asked.

"You wanted to sleep," I said trying to control my giggles and she whined "Noooo"

"You didn't sing," she complained. It's our thing. I play a song to wake her up and we both have fun. I laughed and started tickling her. Her giggles filled the room and my day couldn't be any better. I quickly got up and played the song and pulled her along with me. This was the beginning of our crazy mother-daughter thing. We sang and celebrated our mornings. People would pray to god in the morning and we danced like we were patients who ran away from the mental asylum.