Chapter 1.

Diana POV.

I wake up to a bucket of water hitting my face I sit up gasping looking around until I see my father.

Father“ Hurry up mute you got chores.

He walks out of my room and I get dressed.

My name's Diana I don't have a last name cause my family doesn't think I deserve it.

I feed the chickens and the sheep and I'm done my family only let's me interact with animals.

I head off and as I make a turn and see my bullies they give me smiles.

I close my eyes and right on time my hair is grabbed and my ankles are poked by burning rocks.

They carry me off and I try screaming but nothing comes out I was carried into the woods.

Bully#1“ BEAT THE WITCH!

They start hitting me with branches and throwing huge at my head and some kicking my torso.

*5 hours later*

They stop hurting after we hear singing.

Bully#2“ What was-.

They hear cackling having them run off leaving me.

I just lay their waiting for my death to come it's not like anyone will miss me technically well maybe the animals.

Damn that sounds sad.

Sarah“ Ouu what have we here!

The blonde witch gets on her knees and rolls me over and she gasps at me.

Sarah POV.

This girl looks about 17 maybe 18 but she looks different in a way her face is battered and lip is cut.

I hear her small whimpers as I trail my fingers on her torso I lift her gown up and look.

Sarah“ *shocked* I thought I've done worse *smiles* Don't worry pretty child I'll take care of you.

I pick her up gently and she lets out more whimpers and I carry her to my sister's home.

I walk Inside and Mary comes looking puzzled.

Mary“ Sarah what you doing?

Sarah“ I am taking care of this abused creature.

Winnie gets off a chair and scowls at the girl until she sees her condition.

Winifred“ We maybe evil I can't ignore when a fellow woman is abused Sister's form a circle around her!

I place the girl down we circle her and join hands.

Winifred“ Power below of what I've seen heal this girl as her injuries merely a dream.

Sarah“ Leave no scars for she seen no war.

Mary“ Reverse father time to remove thy pain in slime.

Her wounds begin to fade and we some bones cracking I giggle and clap.

Diana POV.

I wake up and sit up quickly and look around I see the three witches, I scoot away from them with fear knowing how many children died at the hands of these women

Winifred“ Calm child we shall not harm you after what happened to you.

The blonde smiles and walks towards me and pulls me up I back away out of fear.

Sarah“ Hey now that's not nice to treat the women who saved you.

Diana“ *confused*.

I point at myself and she nods.

Mary“ Winnie *leans to ear* Why doesn't she talk?

Winifred POV.

I roll my eyes at my buffoon sister but I to am curious.

Sarah giggles and wraps her arms around the young girl who's obviously uncomfortable.

Sarah“ Oh Winnie can I please keep her!?

Diana POV.

Before I could react Winifred grabs her sister by the ear.

Winifred“ Now Sarah we only saved the girl that's all she may return back to her home.

I curtsy and run out the house.

Mary POV.

*Night*

I'm on my broom and I smell that girl again she smells of fresh hay and strawberries.

I land behind a tree and see her being hit by a man.

Father“ YOU DISAPPEAR THAN HAVE THE NERVE TO COME BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!?

He grabs her by the hair and slams her head to a boulder the girl just laughs but I can tell she's broken.

Father“ You disgust me I banish you from my home your no daughter of mine!

Her eyes grow fear and she clings to the man's feet, But her begging eyes don't seem to affect the man cause he just kicks her off.

Pour thing.