Chapter 4.

Diana POV.

Sarah corners me into a wall and she smiles and dances towards me she snaps her fingers having my clothes fly off.

I cover myself and Sarah giggles and takes my hand and starts leading me out the bedroom.

Diana“ Um where are we going?

Sarah“ I said a bath didn't I?

We enter a washroom and Sarah throws me into the tub and hops in after me.

She starts washing my hair and giggles.

Sarah“ Such soft hair.

Diana“ Um I'm confused.

She smiles and rises a bit having her breasts in my face I blush as she giggles.

Sarah“ Wanna have some-.

Winifred“ SARAH! WHERE ARE YOU!

Sarah's eyes go wide and shoves me under the water.

Sarah POV.

I shove her head between my thighs and smile.

Winnie opens the door and looks at me with confusion.

Winifred“ What are you doing?

Sarah“ Just having a bath.

Diana claws at thighs and I press more weight causing her to thrash Winnie's eyes go wide.

Winifred“ WHAT THE FUCK SARAH GET OFF HER!

I pout and slide off her having her rise out the water gasping and coughing.

Winifred“ Aye Sarah are you an idiot!?

Sarah“ *giggles*.

Diana POV.

I stare at the sisters as they argue I get out of the tub and Winifred waves her hand having me dry off and a dress gets put on me.

*you can picture what colour*

Diana“ Um thank you very much but I best return home.

Winifred“ *smiles* Of course Pet and trust me you'll be safe.

I smile and head off.

Sarah POV.

Sarah“ WINNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHE WAS-.

Winifred“ Hush Sister we don't need to scare her off besides *smirks* I plan to win her.

Sarah“ *glares* I always win in these games sister and she'll be mine.

Mary“ Um I think I have a chance.

Looks like the Sanderson's are gonna play 3 cats and 1 mouse and I always win.

Diana POV.

I walk through the village everyone giving me a smile and I find it weird I enter my house and I gasp.

My family....

Their dead.