Chapter 7.

Diana POV.

I've been captured by the witches and I have no way to escape!

I hear the dungeon door open I see Mary walking down with a plate of food.

Mary“ Thought you might like some food.

She places it on my lap and it's berries and some cranberry pie.

Diana“ I'm not hungry.

Mary“ *nods* Well I shall save it for you, you let me know when your hungry.

I nod and watch her take my plate and walk up the steps and closes the door.

I sigh and lay on my back.

Winifred POV.

I'm watching Pet from the cauldron and she's looking so sad well she'll understand.

Sarah“ I want to play with her!

Winifred“ Sarah you've spent to much time with the young one it is I that shall spend time with her!

Sarah pouts and glares at me.

Diana POV.

I hear footsteps I sit up and see Winifred walking down the stairs with a book following her.

Winifred“ Hello Diana Dear this is Book he wanted to meet you.

The book fly's into my lap and opens showing me something called The Power Gain Spell.

Winifred“ Ah Book wants you to join our coven Hm that be quite useful for a young aspiring witch *smirks* With beauty as such.

I stare at the spell and I stand up having that demon book float into Winifred's arms.

Diana“ I REFUSE TO JOIN YOU!

Winifred“ I'll give you time but hear my words of wisdom.

She twirls her fingers having an electrical ball spin around her fingers.

Winifred“ Become a witch no one shall mistreat you as well you'll have a family that will truly love thee.

She walks up the steps while Book floats to a table and lands their.

I stare at the book as it's eye stares at me.

Diana“ *gulps* I am not easily swayed by power.

*What do you think will happen put your theory into the comments*