Chapter 8.

Diana POV.

It's night and I think the witches are sleeping.

I try opening the door but it barely moves! I groan and I grab a broom and start hitting the door but the broom disappears.

I sigh and look at book it's eyes staring at me I walk towards it and it opens to that spell.

Diana“ Fill the bowl for I sell my soul- *closes book* Oh no nice try you ain't gonna trick me you ain't gonna trick me.

Sarah“ Trick trick trick.

I turn around seeing Sarah hopping in a circle, I notice the door open but she grabs a hold of me and carried me to the bed.

She gets on top of me and raises her arms in the arm starts to hum is she gonna sing?

Sarah“ Let me get a little bit more comfortable Hm.

She begins to undress but I immediately stop what she's doing.

Sarah“ *confused* Don't you want to see me nude so I can ravish your body and claim your innocence as mine?

Diana“ NO I DON'T WANT THAT MY HEART IS FOR DANIEL REIGNS LOVING ISN'T WRONG IT'S JUST NOT FOR ME!

Sarah“ *tilts head and smiles* You are rejecting me?

Diana“ Well I believe I am.

Sarah nods but she immediately grabs my hair and slams me onto the floor and drags me by the hair to the book.

Sarah“ I NEVER GET REJECTED YOU'LL LEARN MORE AND SOON WILL LOVE ME! AND ONLY ME YOU WHORE NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU!

She pulls me and slams my head on the table and book rises and flips the it's pages to The Power Gain Spell.

Sarah has me look at the book pulls out a dagger from her sleeve and has pressed to my throat.

Sarah“ Say the spell or *smirks* I'll kill your betrothed drain him of his soul by the looks he ain't 18 yet so means he's still a child.

She kisses my ear and I sigh knowing I have no way out.

Diana“ Fill the bowl for I sell my soul I welcome darkness in my heart to unfold.

Sarah“ Read it again for you'll have to read 2 more times!

Diana“ Fill the bowl for I sell my soul I welcome darkness in my heart to unfold *cries* Fill the bowl for I sell my soul I welcome darkness in my heart to unfold!

Sarah gets off me and next thing I know the ink of that spell fly's off the page and it enters my nose.

My body begins to float as black smoke begins to swarm around me.

Sarah POV.

My sister's run down to see what's going on and they gasp as they see Diana.

Mary“ Oh Winnie.

Winifred“ Amazing.

Sarah“ WELCOME DIANA!

The smoke clears and Diana is looking different no more peasant looking.

The better thing her clothes burn right off giving me a perfect look at her body.

Diana grabs the blanket and wraps around her I smirk at this foolishness.

Winifred“ I shall get you some new clothes Pet oh *claps* I knew you'd join us!

Winnie goes up the steps as Mary takes a look more closely.

Mary“ Her cleared up *pokes Diana's shoulders* Ouu and it's gotten a lot more smoother!

Winnie comes back with something and places it on the bed.

Winifred“ Let us give the young one privacy.

We head upstairs but I give her another look and smile at her.

Sarah“ Your welcome *cackles*.

Diana POV.

I look at the dress and I glare at it.

Who would wear this!? It doesn't suit me at all! But I guess I have no choice but to put this on.

I undress myself and I put the dress on its blue but it exposes my shoulders.

I look myself in a mirror seeing a lot of things changed my hair is no longer tangled! it's perfectly brushed and my bangs are perfectly set and I got these rings on my ears and nose.

Now what am I gonna do?

*This is how I pictured Diana you can picture her in a different way but I see her like this*