Chapter 13.

Diana POV.

I'm staring at a mirror hickeys all over me after what Sarah did, I have tears Mary walks down the steps.

Mary“ Diana? Are you-.

I burst into a scream causing thunder and lightning and flames surround me.

Mary“ *backs away* DIANA CALM DOWN!

I clutch my chest and let out years the room beginning to have vines swarm.

I feel arms wrap around me and everything stops I look and see Mary who's holding me in comfort.

Mary“ Your safe Shhh your safe.

Diana“ *sniffs*.

Mary“ I think I know what will distract you.

I wipe my face and look at her with confusion she takes my hand leads me out of the cottage.

We walk through woods I look around taking in my surroundings.

Diana“ Where are we going?

Mary“ Look.

She points at these bushes I walk towards them I separate the bushes.

Diana“ *shocked* Woah.... I never seen this before.

 I never seen this before

Mary POV.

She smiles brightly and I smile I am so mad at Sarah she's always been more aggressive.

Actually aggressive isn't even the word! I GET WE'RE EVIL BUT I'D NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE SOMEONE!

Diana“ Does this mean there's more to see out their?

Her eyes hold wonder and curiousity I notice she takes my hand and starts pointing around with laughter.

Mary“ Maybe their is who knows but we can always come here whenever we want *blushes* That is if you want to.

Diana“ I'd love to!

She smiles and looks around more.

But I can't help but focus on her power I never seen anything that powerful except Winnie of course.

Maybe she's related to a witch? But the only witch I can think of was the witch that gave us Book.

Diana“ *giggles* Mary look!

I look and see multiple birds on her arms a couple on her head one of them nuzzling into her face.

Mary“ *chuckles*.

*Night*

Diana POV.

I wake up and I look around.

I walk out of my room and knock on Mary's door.

Mary“ *opens door and yawns* Diana?

Diana“ Um I was lonely is it-.

Mary“ *smiles* Come on.

We get in bed and I fall asleep quickly.

*Pre maid chapter*