Chapter 9.

Diana POV.

I'm sitting on a chair in a of the house watching the witches work on a potion.

I brush my hair with my fingers as I watch my kidnappers being distracted.

I wish I could find a way to distract them so I can escape.

I close my eyes and let sleep takeover.

Mary POV.

I notice Diana has fallen asleep I grab a blanket and walk towards her but as I place the blanket on her I notice a flower bloom in her hair.

Aw she can grow flowers.

Diana POV.

I wake hearing a noise and I see the witches laughing, I roll my eyes and notice a flower falls from my hair.

Did one of them put a flower in my hair? Eh whatever I remove the blanket and I stretch.

I notice Sarah is gone while Mary and Winifred are still working on the potion.

Winifred“ Ah Pet come here come here!

I head towards her and see what she wants she takes my hand and leads me outside.

Winifred“ Keep an eye out for Sarah and one more thing.

She grips my chin her nails piercing through my skin I close my eyes and wince.

Winifred“ Don't try to leave.

Diana“ Yes Ms Winifred.

She chuckles and walks back inside.

I just look around noticing all the dead plants and bushes even trees.

A leaf lands at my feet it's practically dead I pick it up and it slowly turns back to green and life.

Diana“ What the hell? Oh right I'm a witch guess this is my power?

I take a step off the porch and everything surrounding the cottage becomes lively.

I hear laughter and I see Sarah dancing with a boy following her, Sarah looks around with confusion until her eyes land on me.

Sarah“ *giggles* You bring life I see.

The boy blinks and then looks around in fear.

Boy“ Where am I!? What's going on!?

Sarah“ Hush child we'll help thee.

She takes his hand and leads him inside I don't bother following for I hate to know what happens next.

Sarah“ Come Diana don't want to catch cold.

I spoke to soon I follow them inside but I quickly go to my room.

I head downstairs and I notice I'm still holding the leaf I roll my eyes tossing it away.

I sit at my bed and just think until a root touches my ankle I look seeing a tree growing.

It forms into a small tree and I walk towards it and touch it having flowers bloom on the branches.

Diana“ *smiles* Hello.

Winifred“ Well.

I turn to see Winifred and her sisters smiling.

Winifred“ Looks like nature has found its home.