Chapter 5.

Diana POV.

I buried my family and I am holding a rose and drop it on my fathers grave.

Apparently my bullies were killed as well but I could care less I stare at my father's grave.

I crouch down and slowly a smile is spread across my face.

Diana“ May the Hellfire ruin you after what you let your friends do to me.

I hear footsteps and see the Reverend Father walking towards me.

Reverend“ Ah Diana may God forgive your family for their sins and mistreatment.

Diana“ *smiles* Thank you.

He takes my hands and gives me a smile and gestures a boy to come forward.

He walks towards us and gives me a serious look.

Reverend“ This is Daniel Reigns your father arranged you to marry him.

Diana“ I see.

Reverend“ I shall leave you both to get along.

He walks off and as I face Daniel he takes out a rose and puts it in my hair.

Daniel“ You'll look more beautiful with your hair out of your eyes.

Diana“ *smiles* Thank you Daniel.

Daniel“ No problem I have one more request.

Diana“ Request?

Daniel“ If you ever feel threatened or if you request something you shall let me know and I'll assist you.

Diana“ Why are you saying these things?

Daniel“ I've been interested in courting you sense we met as children.

Diana“ Ah I thought you looked familiar.

We laugh and he waves and runs off and I smile and take the flower off my head and sniff.

Diana“ Mmmmm *sighs and giggles*.

I look at my father's grave and spit.

*Night*

I'm looking at the night sky and I sigh and I smile thinking of my future.

Mary“ Hello Diana.

I look and see Mary I smile and wave.

Mary“ What got the smiling?

Diana“ Oh just thinking about the boy I'm going to marry.

Mary“ Oh how mmmm how lucky.

Diana“ Yes I am.

Mary POV.

Who dares try to steal Diana from me!?

I fly off and I land in front of the cottage and walk into the house seeing my sisters looking at with eager.

Mary“ Shes betrothed.

Sarah“ *tilts head and laughs* We'll have to fix that.

Winifred“ Why yes oh BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

Diana POV.

I hear knocking at my door and I open to see Daniel.

Diana“ Something wrong-.

His lips attack mine and he carries me to the bed and gets on top of me.

Diana“ Daniel-.

His eyes look at me with lust but before things went further my door gets blasted open.

Winifred“ Hello pet.