Chapter 11.

Diana POV.

I'm sitting in my room Mary is brushing my hair, I'll be honest she's more nicer then Winifred and a lot more sane then Sarah.

Mary“ I remember our Mother would brush our hair when we we're younger.

Diana“ Well your welcome to brush my hair anytime Mary.

Mary giggles and finishes brushing my hair I smile until Winifred comes down angry. I stand up and look out the window.

Winifred“ MARY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Mary“ Winnie I was just brushing her hair.

Winifred“ Well hurry up!

Mary quickly runs up the stairs and Winifred looks my way and I just stare out the window.

Winifred“ Now pet I got a gift for you.

She puts a moonstone necklace around my neck and I don't acknowledge.

She kisses my shoulder and I walk away from her and she walks up the steps.

I hear noises and I run upstairs and I see witch hunters coming in but the Sanderson's are no where to be seen.

They grab me and start tying a noose I look around panicking.

Reverend“ Diana you are accused of laying with 3 women and practicing witchcraft.

Diana“ What? But I'm innocent and-.

Reverend“ Enough! Prepare to die!

I stare at the sky and clouds begin to form thunder beginning to arise, a lightning bolt hits near the feet causing fire to circle the cottage my noose breaks.

I jump off my barrel and everyone runs away and I see Daniel looking at me.

Daniel“ *blows kiss* I shall wait.

He runs off and I stare with tears.

Winifred POV.

Mary“ Winnie Winnie she commanded the sky!

Winifred“ I see that Mary!

Sarah“ *giggles*.