Chapter 21.

Diana POV.

I'm sitting on the floor in front of Dani out of any children we captured she doesn't show fear.

Plus her eyes look so familiar.

I reach to touch her face and I notice her similarities to Daniel it's like she's a bit of both Daniel and me.

Dani“ What are-.

I scratch her shoulder having blood drip from my nail and I run to a vial and put a few drops in.

I then slice my hand having blood drip from my hand into the vial.

I opened book and he flips pages to what I'm looking for.

Diana“ Connect the veins to see the lane for is it a child that I seek.

The blood merges into one and I start having flashes.

*Past*

Daniel“ Oh little one I can't keep you safe the village will hang you once you show signs of magic.

Daniel walks into the cottage and grabs book.

Daniel“ Skip a gen but non distant for a vessel to carry thy child til one return.

*Present*

I gasp and I smile Dani's not a descendant she's my actual daughter!

I turn to see my girlfriend's trying to give her the potion I get between them and I glare at them.

Winifred“ What now!?

Diana“ Ladies a word.

I gesture out the cottage and they look at me and walk out I turn to Dani with a smile.

Diana“ Be right back um here *gives skittles* Have some candy.

I walk out.

Dani POV.

How the hell am I gonna eat a bag of skittles when I'm tied to the damn chair.

*How you think the Sanderson's are gonna react*