CHAPTER 1: Part 2 - Build Up Our Machine

The Voice Of Wally Franks

At this point, I don't get what Joey's plan is for this company.

The animations sure aren't being finished on time anymore, and I certainly don't see why we need this...machine. It's noisy, it's messy, and who needs that much ink anyway?

Also, get this: Joey had each one of us "donate" something from our work stations. We put them on these little pedestals in the break room.

"To help appease the gods", Joey says. "Keep things going".

I think he's lost his mind, but, hey, he writes the checks.

But I tell you what, if one more of these pipes burst, I'm outta here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry stood frozen before the metal monster before him. Pipes and metal coiled and wrapped into a gigantic machine, with a nozzle that appeared to be meant for dispensing ink.

Joey, why the FUCK do you need all this ink!?

He sighed. "Well, if Joey wanted me to lift this thing in the first place, I'm sure he wants it on. Now, where the hell is that pump?"

NEW OBJECTIVE: Turn On The Ink Machine

-

-

-

After looking for a while, Henry soon found himself in a dimly lit room, pedestals decorating the sides. In front of him was a oversized lever. As he tried to pull it, it remained frozen in place.

Henry gave a confused expression, looking at the pedestals more closely. Above them were silhouettes of objects, indicating that they needed to be put there in order for the lever to work.

Guess I have to....collect these items for these things. Joey, why can't you just do things simply....

And so, the search began.

NEW OBJECTIVE: Fix The Ink Machine

-

-

-

Jeez, this gear is huge!

YOU GOT: GEAR

-

-

-

Oh, Joey released merchandise while I was gone. This is cute..

YOU GOT: CHARLEY DOLL

-

-

-

'The Illusion Of Living'. Huh.

YOU GOT: BOOK

-

-

-

An inkwell. Nothing more, nothing less. Wait, why is there a skull on this....?

YOU GOT: INK JAR

-

-

-

It's a record. 'The Lighter Side Of Hell'.....huh?

YOU GOT: RECORD

-