Chapter 3

-Chapter 3-

"How are you? I missed you." Sehun hugged his dad.

"Ayyy you know how to miss someone." Sejoong laughed it off. "How was your last trip?" He asked.

"Dad, it was awesome but tiring too." Sehun rested on the couch. 

"You enjoyed it's more important." Sejoong took place beside him. "Your Mom called me, she wants to meet you and your sister too." He added.

"Really? I didn't have time to talk to them the whole trip." Sehun sighed. 

"Rest for today, we'll go meet her together," Sejoong said.

"Okay.. but why are you coming? You don't usually come to meet her?" Sehun was confused.

"I have some business work to discuss with her," Sejoong said.

"Okay... I'll go and sleep." Sehun said and went into his room. 

"Hello? Yoora, it's me. I will come with Sehun to visit you and our daughter." Sejoong talked on the phone.

-

Kim Yoora

She is the legendary mother of Oh Sehun and the ex-wife of Oh Sejoong. Even though she is the ex-wife of Sejoong she still holds 49 percent of Sejoong's company. She stays with her daughter. Sehun has a younger sister. Taking the name of her mother, Kim Yuqi. While divorced she was young and couldn't choose so her custody was given to Yoora. Sehun was, of course, mature enough, he could've chosen his mother but then he thought that his father would be alone so he chose to stay with Sejoong. Both brothers and sisters don't have a problem with each other or with their parents. They may not share the best bond but they still respect and love each other. The problem is their Mom and Dad does not get along well but are cool. 

-

"Hiii Mom!!!" Sehun embraced his mother as soon as he saw her.

"Hiiii Dadaa." Yuqi was busy on her laptop so she yelled from a distance.

"How are you Sehun-ah?" Yoora caressed his son.

"I'm fine Mom, how are you?" Sehun hugged her.

"Come meet your sister." Yoora dragged Sehun in.

"Yo, if this is are your real standards you're single for the rest of your life." Sehun said as he saw her watching anime.

"Oh shut up." Yuqi rolled her eyes. "Brother... I missed you." She added and hugged him.

"Oh really?" Sehun teased her.

"What about me?!" Sejoong asked jokingly.

"Of course, I missed you, Dada.." Yuqi went right in her father's arms.

"Ayy look at her, grown-up girl." Sejoong adored her daughter.

"You're talking like you didn't visit her last month?" Yoora is being sarcastic.

"Your Mom.." Sejoong whispered to Yuqi and sighed, she chuckled.

"Brother come with I want to show you something." Yuqi dragged Sehun into her room.

"Yuqi, Mom, and Dad are alone." Sehun said. 

"So what? It's not like we are gonna get another sibling or something." Yuqi scoffed.

"Oh god, where does this much dirty humor comes from?" Sehun was so done with her sister.

"From Dada and Come on brother, just because you're older than me doesn't mean I'm still baby. I'm already 20 treat me like I am 20." Yuqi sighed.