chapter 9

-Chapter 9-

-

The sun was at his time. Birds were chirping while two figures were in each other's arms. Sehun tightened the hug unknowingly, he felt comfortable but different. It's not how he gets up every day. He crinkled and slowly opened his eyes. He blurted something out and looked up. It was just Kai staring at him. Sehun stared at him for a few seconds.

"Uh..." He immediately got up as soon as he realized he was in Kai's arms.

"I thought you were going to wake me up." Kai raised his eyebrows. "Uh... What's the time?" Sehun reached out for his phone. "It's just 6." Sehun exhaled.

"Yeah, it's just 6, what if your sister gets up?" Kai asked. "She won't." Sehun nodded. He got up while yawning and walked out of the room to check on the house. Kai followed, Sehun had no idea.

"Why is the door open?" Sehun thought to himself. He was standing near his room, looking downstairs. Kai was standing at the door. "Sehun?" a loud voice was heard.

"Oh shit!!" Sehun ran back to his room. He ran into Kai and quickly closed the door. Kai was standing so close to Sehun. When Sehun's eyes were closed he sighed and opened his eyes. Just to see Kai a few inches away. They both stared at each other like no tomorrow. It seemed like time stopped. Both were just unknowingly adoring each other. Until another voice was heard, "Sehun?"

Sehun snapped out and cleared his throat. Kai rubbed his neck and went a few steps back. "Who is it?" Kai asked. "It's Dad!" Sehun whispered.

"What?! You told me no one was home, right?" Kai furrowed. "Yeah dad was on a business trip, I didn't know he would come this early." Sehun sighed.

"So now? What do we do now?" Kai asked. "Let's just wait... I'll get you out when I get the chance, okay?" Sehun said.

"Sehun?" A knock was heard. Both of them panicked. "What to do?"

"Go and hide somewhere!"

"Where?"

"Anywhere!"

"I will go to the bathroom?"

"Go hide anywhere you want!"

Sehun exhaled deeply and opened the door. "Dad?" he gave a smile. "Were you sleeping? It takes you a long to open the door? It was jogging time and you were still sleeping?" Sejoong just bragged. "

Dad..." Sehun tried to stop him. Sehun saw Kai's shirt on the floor. He kicked it under the bed and pretended as if nothing happened. "Dad? How was your trip?" Sehun was smiling unusually. "Uh... It was okay." Sejoong nodded.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Sehun asked. "Uh... No no... I was just..." Sejoong looked around the room and started walking out.

"Is your bathroom available? My heater is not working." Sejoong again walked in. "Uh... What?" Sehun gulped down and he saw his dad walking towards the bathroom. Kai exhaled deeply. Sejoong reached the door knob and was about to get in.

"Dad!!!!" Yuqi yelled from downstairs. "Yuqi?" Sejoong left the knob. "Ye-yeah... She stayed here last night." Sehun nodded.

"Really?" Sejoong walked out of the room to meet his lovely daughter. Sehun closed the door and sighed while leaning on it. Kai came out of the bathroom.

"What? What will we do?" Kai asked. "I don't know..." Sehun thought about something. "What about...?" He smirked.

"Yes, you can do it!!" Sehun said. "This is such a bad idea." Kai sighed. "No, it's  not!" Sehun smiled.