Ch.1 A new school [REDO/UPDATED.]

10/2/23 update: redoing the whole thing, basically an updated version because the first time i wrote this was cringe, also if your comments got deleted then im sorry😭
[new-comers won't be able to see what the first part of this chapter was before so heh. 😼]

[3RD PERSON POV.]

School. The place where everyone has gone too.
[omg why so serious]

Entering the gates, he was nervous. Wind Archer, along with his sisters were entering the gates to Highschool.
Black Pearl opened the door for the three of them to enter, but as soon as she took a step, a few cookies ran up to her like crazy fangirls/boys. She literally didn't want a day with these cookies, especially in front of her siblings. It makes her think her siblings think she has that spoiled popular girl personality, but she's actually the opposite of it, a nice, caring and annoying sister.

Sea Fairy saw her sister's fake worrying smile, so she walked in front of them and stood up for her.

"Uhm hey people.(cookies) Can you guys kindly leave us for a moment? We just arrived.. And you all don't wanna be here wasting your time right...? So if you don't stop annoying her then I might as well have a meeting with the principal for you guys."

Sea Fairy said calmly, [omg reference!1!] Black Pearl and Wind Archer were both surprised at Sea's sudden response. But was still proud of her. Eventually, some of them kinda got annoyed and left afterwards.

"Sea you didn't have to defend for me I already know how to handle it."

Black Pearl said, looking at the time, she realized that they were almost going to be late.

"Guys we need to hurry up now—"

She said, alarming her siblings as they all went to their respective classrooms.

————————————————

Timekeeper kept fidgeting her pen, twirling it around and around, when she suddenly realized that someone had walked in, She realized she has a new classmate, that would be introduced right now.

"Alright you idiots.You have a new classmate today, so you better be nice to him or else. Anyqways, introduce yourself."

"Uhh... okay.. I'm Wind Archer, usually Wind for short—"

Suddenly, a ringing phone was heard, the teacher immediately got up and went outside of the classroom to answer it.

"I guess i just sit now..?"

Wind went to his assigned desk, beside Timekeeper. Timekeeper was really curious though, and asked him a question.

"Uhm... hello there! Im Timekeeper! But Time for short.. Can I ask you something...?"

She asked, hoping that she wouldn't bother him.

"Yes, What is it...?"

"Aren't you Black Pearl's brother..? Sorry if I've mistaken you for someone else if not.."

"No it's okay, you're right actually.. Do you know my sister or something...?"

"Oh Yeah actually! We're friends."