Ch. 3 Shocking Events? [REDO/UPDATED.]

( 4/16/24: updated now haha. // I also wanna test my writing skills, i think i've improved but ehh )

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Woah they're decorating the hallways already??"

"I think they are."

"Who knew they were excited for Christmas—.."

"Yeah.."

Some Cookies were just walking by, talking about the sudden decorations, but decided to brush that thought off anyways. Others excited, others just neutral, while others just not being in the mood right now.

And as of for three certain cookies, they were going to enter the school building, but a familiar face called out to them. As they stepped back out, waiting to see what their golden-orange-headed friend, who was slightly panting from running, would warn them about.

"Guys-..." Timekeeper stopped mid-sentence, taking a minute for herself to catch her breath.

"What?" The taller girl, the one with mermaid features, aka Black Pearl, asked in a stern tone. Still ever so curious, along with her siblings of course, to know what she has to say.

"Okay... uhh.. Some portion of the school MIGHT be on fire... Yeah... just- MIGHT'VE.." She continued, slightly concerned too. Time wanted to make it a positive outlook about it, which she failed miserably.

"THE SCHOOL IS ON WHAT NOW!?—" Black Pearl might've said that too loud, well just loud enough for the people (cookies) around them to hear I guess.

"On fire..." Time repeated, her tone dropping down to be more quiet. Sea Fairy and Wind Archer were just silently standing there, they gave each other a slightly concerned look, before looking back at them.

"HOW ON EARTHBREAD DID IT GET ON FIRE!?!—" Black Pearl, took a step back, just as an instinct.

"I— I DON'T KNOW?- The only thing I saw is that someone dropped something... it looked like a- uh.. Lighter..? Oh yeah! Wait— Oh..yeah... That's why..." Time said, realizing it now after a while, rubbing the back of head slightly embarrassed. Black Pearl face palmed, Sea was just smiling a bit confused. Wind just hid his face in his hands.

Now majority of the cookies are outside, trying to understand on what could've caused the fire. Some say it was probably an accident, some woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided to go and choose violence. Annoyed as hell, they gave a death glare to someone so obvious, you could guess in a second.

From there at the other side in the distance, stand 2 cookies looking polar opposites, yet are somehow related to each other. One stands the slightly taller girl, with ice features. And the other boy, with fire features. [hc frost is just like 2 inches taller than fire lol]

Though it may seem like Fire Spirit did it, he was not responsible of this action happening right now.

Fire just ignored all the death glares he got, what's the point anyway? This isn't worth fighting or arguing for. Anyways, after a while of few minutes waiting... They found out who is actually responsible for it. Of course they were suspended and are going to get interrogated for that. Possibly get expelled, but hey. That's not my problem that they were such goofy doofuses.

The only part that caught on fire was just the science laboratory. Sure it did made a few cookies upset, but at least no one was harmed during the incident!

————— Time skip brought to you by— oh who am I kidding.

As cookies went to their normal classes of another day of learning, the usual. People talking, hanging out in the hallways, skipping class, or any other things like that. Totally normal and casual things, yeah.

.

..

...

—— "What are you doing here...?" ——

"Change of schedule, since y'know."

"Oh, right."

Wind felt a bit dumb when realization hit him, but just simply brushed it off immediately. He just walked up and sat in his usual desk, which he was next to her.

"So, anything on your mind lately?" Black Pearl asked, just to start a conversation with her brother, since the teacher wasn't there yet.

"Nothing at the moment. I'm still slightly surprised about earlier." He replied back simply.

"I mean... Same, but the reasoning behind that was pretty stupid if you ask me."

"It does seem so, which is why I'm still a bit confused."

They just decided to just talk about random things. While waiting for the terrible late teacher to arrive.

"Oooh! Whatcha guys talkin' about?"

Speak of the devil, the two were forgetting that Timekeeper was in their class too. She had butted into the conversation, now so stupidly interested in listening to it.

"It's pretty stupid. You might as well have the chance to ramble about anything." Wind answered her.

"Wind... You've gotta be kidding me." Black Pearl mumbled, well only for them to hear.

Wind just shrugged for a response. Then Time started rambling about whatever her mind comes across, where the hell is the teacher anyways? Black Pearl thought. This was gonna take a while.

———— another goofy timeskip, actually a different scenario tbh. —

Sea Fairy was just writing down notes, whatever the teacher had just wrote on the board. The only thing on her mind right now was just to rest, I mean. She had been writing for a while, and it was starting to hurt just a little.

« Why do we even have to write all of this..? It doesn't even look that important to write... »
She thought, she was had a point though. I mean what's the use of writing that part if it's not even associated with us in the future?

Just as soon as she was about to put her head down, someone passed her a note. Sea reluctantly took it and looked at who sent her this.

{ Hey Sea! I was just wondering if u wanted to talk? It's alr if u don't wanna ^_^ — moon }

Oh. Oh! It was just Moonlight. That suddenly brightened her mood right now, I guess a small talk with Moon wouldn't hurt. She thought.

Sea then wrote back, giving it to her after.

( sure ! History is boring anyways... soo hi — sea )

Sea Fairy couldn't but have a small smile on her face. Maybe just this once, make it short yet worth it. There's always later. Sea thought to herself.

« I'll just text her later. »
She said in her mind, smiling slightly.

[1059 words]