♨︎ - surprising visit? - [SS]

"Latte! I told you we were gonna be late!"

— His voice echoed through the hallway, clearly trying to get Latte Cookie's attention. Maybe it's urgent.

"I'm coming! Geez... You're really impatient aren't you?" She said back, while trying to put on her shoes. Only to be received a scoff in return.

"Whatever, let's just go already." He replied, already out the door waiting for Latte.

"Hey wait a second... Why are you that eager to be there at His place on time? Is there something going on...?~" Latte teased him, she always thought it was obvious, but since the boy kept furiously denying it, it made her less suspicious but it was still there though.

"Fuck you Latte. And no there's nothing going on between us. I just don't want to be late on time." He replied, then fixing his glasses.

"No need to get a bit defensive Espresso... geez..." Latte put her hands up in defeat, before going outside with him.

Latte and Espresso always lived alone when they were little, they knew how to do everything by theirselves. But not long after a certain cookie adopted them. Till now they see Affogato as their parental figure/father figure. [i love this hc fr]

————timeskip——

"heyy guys!! Glad you came!"

"Of course we did! Wouldn't miss this for anything else!" Latte smiled at the goofy blonde cookie who's also their close friend.

"Anyways... Are you guys ready to hang out??" Madeleine said ever so cheerfully.

"You know we are!" Latte agreed. Just because Espresso was not in the mood, like always.

————silly timeskip again——

And just to wrap up their 'wonderful hangout', according to Latte. They went to some places and stuff. Some random kids walking up to them and asked if Madeleine and Espresso were a couple, yeah it was pretty awkward for everyone there. Madeleine tried to explain but it was horrible so Latte did it for him. Pretty sure none of them mentioned that after they went to somewhere else. Espresso knew Latte would yap about it when they get home, or maybe she'll spare him this time. Who knows? I dunno. It'll just be between them anyways, He obviously knows Latte isn't the type to spread gossip first so. It was just totally another successful hang out for them. Well almost... But that's fine! It didn't even matter to both of them, right? who knows... Prolly Timekeeper, dunno where she gets her sources but alright.

"Oh Espresso, when will you ever get over it..."

Latte thought before going to sleep. It's going to be another of stress tomorrow. (school)

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

hi yall shshsjsjms

so the short side stories are basically excuses for the delay of a chapter hsmsmsh... 😢😢

decided to give some of the coffee siblings and madeleine chapter cuz why not? i stated that there will be other cookies and ships mentioned lol

anyways... 481 words