ch.7 | An Unforgetable Competition / A New Rival.|

helloww zhaii_q  i have risen from my grave it's your turn now people are probably annoyed at me mentioning you again and again🏃

Anyqways. *cough cough*

[1/3/24 edit: c.ai got me into writing like this that's why...😭😭😭]
[1/5/24 edit: THIS WAS THE OG CH 6 BEFORE I CHANGED MY MIND😭😭]
—————————————————————————

"You sure you're really okay with it..?"

"Yup. I've seen worse."

"And by that is..?"

"Do I really have to spell it out for you."

"I mean yeah.. you're not making it obvious.."

"Well then mr. so-confused. It's—"

"Oh. Never mind. Don't you dare finish that word.."

"Told you."

"Erm.. anyways. Tell me everything that happened later, y'know.. the usual..."

"Yeah yeah I know."

"Very well then... See you later.."

"Bye."

The janitor then walked away from a school admin. He hates his job.

—————————————————————————

Monday, the first day of the week, also the day everyone hates. Well.. not for Timekeeper. Monday's are usually the days when Timekeeper gets to do something for once. And that is..

×drum roll×

Is to help everyone she sees. Yup. Totally boring amiright?
WRONG.[oops]

She sees it as a way to skip class or something, so Monday's are basically her favorite days in school. So if there's a sub teacher asking why there's an empty seat, Moonlight will just tell them. Moon and Fire basically has Timekeeper covered whenever she's out. The trio ever fr (sorry frostie :'c)

While Time was in English Class with Wind, someone opened the door and obviously asked Timekeeper for something.
And obvious as it is, they excused Timekeeper for something. But this time, it wasn't only Timekeeper they excused, but also Wind Archer. This was definitely not the Time-helping-Monday, but a competition. Time and Wind were really good in English class. They're always on top of it. This competition was an essay writing one. Time and Wind work together for their class in this, which will really make it interesting. Time usually has crazy and wild stories in mind. [mostly romance-involved] Windy is more onto serious topics/topics that are given for them. They both stood up from their chairs, and left the classroom. Following the Cookie who excused them. Both of them were kind of nervous. Timekeeper wasn't that much nervous, she was just excited for her crazy ideas. She then noticed that Wind was a bit nervous.

"Are you okay Wind? Y'know you can always tell me..."
Timekeeper asked, she put her hand on his shoulder as a reassuring touch. She was obviously concerned for her friend and well-being.

"I'm fine... I just didn't know that other people from different classes would also be watching..."
He replied back, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Same...! But it's okay! I can distract you with my annoyingness!"
She said teasingly.

"Typical Timekeeper.."
Wind gave Time a small smile on his face, as they continued walking to the room where the stage is.