chh 5 [The"Incident"2 /hangout\]

[[third pov still]]   { wake up mention: zhaii_q }

also, im addicted to south park 👹 but who would want to know this info anyway 😭

==============================================================

Wind Archer sat there, waiting for the next period to start. He and Timekeeper are in the same class. Wind was lost in his thoughts thinking about something, Timekeeper just looked at him confused, so she gave him a nudge on his shoulder and said,

"Dude, are you okay? You've been worrying about something since the last teacher left. Is there anything bothering you..?"
Time said to Wind, feeling a bit worried about her friend.

"Oh.. I-Its nothing Time. I was just thinking of something stupid." (Damnit Wind Archer! You never stutter!)
He thought, Time looked at him relieved when he said he wasn't thinking of something terrible or so.

"Well.. If there's something you wanted to say then you can count on me! Even if it's a secret, I won't tell anyone okay :D?" Time said happily. Wind made a small smile on his face, He knew he could count on Time because she would never reveal anyone's secret without telling them if it's wanting to be revealed or not.

*The door suddenly opened, The next teacher was standing there, walking inside the classroom, and tells everyone to be quiet*

Throughout the lesson, Time was usually doodling in her drawing notebook, until the teacher saw Timekeeper not listening and told her to listen, this time she actually listened and stopped doodling, because Timekeeper was a bit afraid of this teacher ever since of that traumatizing event, (a/n: not the event where the cookie falls off the roof, its something else)
Timekeeper would never forget that day. She would never forgive the cookie that made her most exciting day, to the most traumatizing.

Timekeeper was happily skipping through the hallways, she stopped and opened her locker to put her stuff away.

"Wait.. is that.."

Timekeeper saw someone through the doorframe, slowly walking out of the classroom.

"Oh hi, Stardust! Uh.. What brings you here?"

"Hi Timekeeper, I was actually looking for you"

Stardust explained that he and Timekeeper were selected to be in an event and that they were both the co-hosts since the host would have some problems with something.

"That's really cool! What event are we in?" Timekeeper asked Stardust.

"I don't exactly know yet, but it has something to do with capybaras.. for some reason.." Stardust replied.

"Capybaras..? Huh that's weird—"

"Anyways, Do you wanna uh.. practice later or something? If you aren't busy of course."
Stardust said to Timekeeper.

"Oh sure! Usually, I would hang out with someone but this is more fun!!"

"Okay, text me later when we will meet."

"Oh okay see you later Stardust!"

Timekeeper skipped happily to her next class with Wind Archer. She entered the classroom and set her things on her desk and talks to Wind for a little.

"Windy you will never guess what just happened earlier!"
Timekeeper said to Wind, who was now curious.

"What happened earlier?"