Ch.2 Lockers. [REDO/UPDATED.]

sorry for not publishing the chapter 2- i have been dealing with something😇...
anyways time to shove in 1000 words

[third person pov.]

As the three siblings were walking down the hallways, stopping right in front of the lockers. Black Pearl spoke up;

"Aaand... This is your locker! Oh- and here btw."

Handing the small piece of paper to her brother, smiling warmly as he took it.

"See? Im useful."

"-for once.."

Sea said jokingly, though most of the time she does everything.

"..."

There was silence for a moment, but Black Pearl decided to change the topic because she was embarrassed.

"Aaanywaysss... ya'll I should totally go now.. uhm. ̶B̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶f̶e̶."

And with that she quickly ran off and went to her classroom, leaving both of her siblings there.

"She'll never change, heh.."

Sea fairy said laughing.

——————

Someone walked up to them, no surprise that it was Timekeeper.

"Hey wait a second-... Oh wait. Never mind-"
Timekeeper just remembered something, so it was useless to continue her sentence.

"Huh?..."
Sea was confused.

"Nothing! Just ignore it.. Uhh Anywayss... We should totally go now! Or we're gonna be late y'know.."
Time said, making the siblings even more confused but decided to brush it off anyways.

———————

While the 3 idiots- uhm i mean. The siblings and their crazy friend were just chit-chatting, The other idiot— sorry.
Fire Spirit, was watching them from a distance. And noticed something that made him kind of upset. So he kinda asked his sister.

"Really?"
Fire Spirit looked at Frost Queen with his arms crossed.

"What do you mean."
She looked back at him

"Did you do that on purpose or-"

"No I didn't. In fact, I can't assign people's lockers. Class Presidents can't do that idiot."

"Oh."

Frostie then face palmed.
———————

"Anyways. It's running ti- I mean uh.. y'know."
Frost dragged Fire all the way to the next class.

Frost Queen was right about one thing, Its running ti—

Never mind that. I meant to say PE class.