ch4. [The"Incident"]

^Third Person POV^

"No one knew who did it.. but they're trying to find out who did it..
What exactly is the incident? Why are you talking about this? Well.."

"Promise? :<"

"Promise! ^^"

——————————————————————

"Why.. why did you have to die..!?" "I swear ill find out who did this..!"

——————————————————————

"Hey, did you hear about that incident?"

"Huh? Ohh, yeah, kinda shocking but i wonder who pushed them.."

"Same man.."

Everyone in the hallway is talking about that "incident"..

*What is this specific "incident" anyway? Why are people talking about it?*
Moonlight was walking to her next class, but she couldn't stop thinking about what the weird "incident" the people were talking about.. She kept thinking about it and then suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Oh! Im so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking.."
Moonlight looked up and reached for the other person's hand to help her up, to her surprise it was actually her best friend, Fire Spirit.

"Are.. you okay?"
Fire spirit said, making sure that his best friend was okay and not hurt.

"Yeah I'm okay.. Also did you heard about the-"
Moonlight got cut off by Fire Spirit saying,

"Incident? Yeah, I did, I'm so confused on what this stupid rumor is about."
Fire Spirit has been hearing the same thing all day, and it kept bugging him about it.

"Oh, so you did, I'm confused as you are too."
As the two decided to walk together to class since they had nothing else to do than be late or skipping it, Moonlight never skips class though, she gets scared that the teacher or principal will find out. They went to science class and surprise surprise, they heard another group gossiping, including the incident. The two best friends decided to finally figure out what that stupid rumor is about, so they approached the small group and asked.

"Can someone tell us what the fuck is this stupid 'incident' is about!? It's kinda annoying."
Fire Spirit said making one person shocked about what he said, but then proceeded to tell them about what it was.

"Oh you guys haven't heard the full story? I guess I'll tell you both."
The other cookie said, they explained that once there were two cookies who were best friends, one time they made a promise to not let each other go, and then one time while the best friends were in the school rooftop, one mysterious cookie walked up to them and demanded to give him they're hats, or else he'll push off one of them off the roof. It's a pretty stupid reason but the two cookie friends said no, this made the mysterious cookie got mad and got the other friend bringing both the mysterious cookie and the friend close to the edge of the rooftop. He demanded one more time, but the other now-worried friend said no again, then the cookie pushed of the other off the rooftop. the mysterious cookie said that he'll be back one day, making the other cookie scared.

"And that cookie committed suicide just to be with they're friend.."
The other cookie said finishing the story.

"Damn.. that's so sad, I feel so bad for those cookies.."
Moonlight said with pity in her voice, Fire Spirit pats Moonlight's head for comfort because he knows that Moonlight's gonna cry at any second.

"Whoever that mysterious cookie is can go fuck himself."
Fire said. He brought Moon to their desks because class was about to start.

*timeskip brought to you by timekeeper‼️*

Lunch. Everyone fixed their stuff went to the cafeteria, Fire and Moon was so shocked when hearing the incident's full story, Moonlight wanted to tell Sea Fairy about it, If she doesn't know yet. Same with Fire Spirit, he wanted to tell TimeKeeper because she was bugging him about it. Black Pearl and her siblings sit with each other as usual until Moonlight decided to sit with them because Stardust (FINALLY STARDUST 😭😭) had other plans. Moonlight told the siblings about the story.

"Oh my.. those poor cookies deserve better!" Sea Fairy whined.

"That's so fucked up dude! Why would that mysterious cookie ask to get their hats!? That's such a stupid reason!"
Black Pearl said angrily.

"I-.. I don't know what to say.."  Wind Archer questioned(?)

While the four cookies were talking and changing the subject, someone familiar approached them.

"I don't know, Also Moonlight, look behind you"
Moonlight looks back and was shocked to see her brother Stardust, smiling happily.

"Stardust?!- I thought you had other plans?.."
Moonlight said, still shocked.

"Well, I'm not supposed to be here too, but since my professor changed his mind on y'know.. I'm here!"
Stardust said smiling, as he sat down with them and started talking to them and introducing himself on the siblings.
You see, Stardust isn't really visiting Moonlight in school that much because he's in his dorm all the time. (I headcannon that stardust is older than moon so) He's also in college. Trying to become something he really dreamed of.

*another timeskip ‼️*

Surprisingly, Wind and Fire are in the same class! Yayyyy! (okay now srsly) Anyways, it's english class and today they're in groups of writing an essay about 'How to stop bullying your crush!' AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? THEY'RE GROUP MATES YAYY!!!!!!!!!!! (Imsorry)

"Oh.. Hi Fire Spirit.."
Wind said, getting the papers and pens ready on their desks.

"Look, Imsorryforteasingyouthatdaycanwebefriendspls." Fire Spirit saying it quickly, trying not to get embarrassed when he said it normally.

"I beg your pardon?-" Wind Archer said, confused on what the hell did Fire Spirit said.

"Imsorryforteasingyouthatdaycanwebefriendspls." Fire saying it again. It made him blush a little because of embarrassment. Waiting for Wind to respond.

"Uhm.. Sure?"  Wind Archer saying it with a small bit of confusion in his voice.

"Okay, Great." Fire spirit let out a sigh in relief. Him and Wind started to do the essay they were given. They had too much in writing it, making it even funnier by Fire telling jokes to make it not boring despite it being his first time to tell jokes like this in a group project or something. At the end of the class, they exchanged numbers to chat with each other, Fire Spirit had gained weird some feelings whenever Wind Archer smiles or looks at him, It's probably just nothing. Right?