1. The first time we meet.

Ugh, I got fired again?! This is my fourth job this month. I really need to find another job so I can pay my bills.

Hey I'm Y/N I'm a 24 year old girl. I live in the middle of Seoul in Korea in a apartment where I almost can't pay my bills anymore. I have had a job in like every coffee shop or cafe here so I need to look now for a new one.

While I'm walking down the street wondering how I'm gonna pay my bills for this month when I see a poster. 'Looking for a job? Come work at bighit!!' Yes I am looking for a job, this is perfect! I take the poster and go to the address that's on it.
When I arrive at bighit I'm stunned how big and beautiful the building is.

I walk inside and ask someone about the poster and the job. They tell me to go to the second floor, 2 doors to the right and 1 door on to the left. While I'm walking up the stairs I keep repeating what they said. 2 doors to the right and 1 to the left. I go to the room and knock carefully on the door. "Come in." Says a loud deep voice. I walk in step for step looking around the room. It's massive, I think even bigger then my apartment.

?: Hello, I'm Bang Si-Hyuk. What can I help you with?

Y/N: Oh hello sir, I'm Y-Y/N. Y/L/N. I saw a poster for a job and I-I....

Bang Si-hyuk: You want to work here?

Y/N: Yes, I would love to!

Bang Su-hyuk: Perfect, we really need a new employee. Y/N where do you live?

Y/N: Oh at ********.

Bang Su-hyuk: okay great, now not anymore. You will live here. Tomorrow at 4 PM there will be a van outside your house, you don't need to pack any clothes or something. But if you want to you can of course.

Y/N: Wait?! So I will live here?!

Bang Su-hyuk: No not here. At a house with other...people. Don't worry, you won't have to worry about your bills anymore and stuff.
It will be nice.

Y/N: Okay and what kinda job is it?

Bang Su-hyuk: Umhh you will see. Bye Y/N I now have to go. I will lead you to the door.

We walk out of his office and I'm quite confused, why do I have to move? I mean yes it's nice I don't have to worry about my bills anymore but I'm having a weird feeling by this.

I get home and I grab a suitcase from under my bed. I am gonna pack a few thing. Let's see my favourite jacket, a cute sweater, I really like these baggy pants.
I start packing my favourite clothes and not much later the suitcase is full.
I look at the time and see that it's already 10 o'clock. I haven't had dinner yet but to be honest I also don't have the money to buy some so I guess I will go to sleep hungry again.
I put on my pyjamas and get in bed, I really wonder what kind of job it is.

The next morning

When I wake up I put on my clothes and I  go to the kitchen.
(This is what I'm wearing ⬇️)