9. Im so happy for you.

I wake up with dried tears on my eyes, I get up and walk to the bathroom before anyone sees me. I lock the door and go to the sink, I splash some water in my face. I look at myself in the mirror. "Wow I look horrible." I mumble before I go back to my own room, closing the door not bothering to say hello or good morning to the others or Y/N. I go to lay back in bed when after 10 minutes I hear a knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I scream to the person on the other side of the closed door.
"Namjoon, are you coming? We have the photo shoot today for our new album." He says.
"Yeah I'm coming." I say sitting up on the bed instead of laying down it's my arms and legs stretched out.

I get up and walk to my closet again and pick out a simple outfit. I make my way to the kitchen and smile at Y/N eating her breakfast. She smiles back at me and I grab myself some breakfast. After 30 minutes there is a black van outside and me and the members get in. Jin is the only one I have talked about Y/N, so maybe I can ask him for advice.

Once we get to the location I go sit in my chair in front of the mirror looking at myself while my stylist does my hair and make up. When we are all pretty, cute and hot we start to photo shoot. A few positions later we are done and I go to Jin while the others get ready for going back home.

Jimin: Hey, hyung can I talk to you?

Jin: Sure, what's up?

Jimin: Well... I think I really have feelings for Y/N. I know it's bad so I thought you maybe had advice for me...?

Jin: Jimin I told you to be careful, but it's for you to decide if you wanna make her your girlfriend. But first I should talk to the manager. But make it clean if he doesn't allow it you can get over her!

Jimin: Okay, thanks Jin. World wide handsome saves me again. Ahaha!

Jin: Yeah yeah, now get ready to go back.

I get ready for going again but not home but to the managers office. I knock on his door and hear him saying "come in." I open the door and him seeing my face he looks confused. I don't usually come here for anything. "Jimin! Is everything okay?" He says. I walk up to him and bow down.

Jimin: Hello sir, I have something I want to talk about with you.

Bang Si-hyuk: Sure Jimin sit down.

Jimin: Sir, you know Y/N right. My hook up girl.

Bang Si-hyuk: Yes, is there something wrong with her?

Jimin: No, there isn't. The problem is... I-I think I have feelings for her...

Bang Si-hyuk: Oh-

Jimin: But it's okay, I can definitely get over her. There is no need firing her.

Bang Si-hyuk: Jimin, does she like you back?

Jimin: I don't know.

Bang Si-hyuk: Go find that out. Then come back and we will discuss it, maybe even with her. Don't worry, I won't punch her for something that you feel. Everything will be okay.

Jimin: Really?! Thank you sir.

We say goodbye and I go home.

Y/N pov: 

All the members came home, except Jimin. I ask everyone but no one knows where he is. It has been 30 minutes now and I'm getting really  worried. Where could he be?! I go to this room just to check if he isn't there and I completely missed him somehow. I open he door and see his unmade bed being messy. His laptop on his nightstand, next a bottle of water. His closet door being slightly open. His pyjamas on the floor with a random sweater.