8. Clean the kitchen island.

We drive home and Jimin gently puts his hand on my thigh. It's around 11 o'clock, dark outside. The stars are coming through the sky and OHH LOOK! A falling one. I can make a wish! I close my eyes and think of a wish.
'I wish that me and Jimin can figure out if we like each, cause not being sure sucks.' I hope it worked, I don't really believe in falling stars most of the time but this one felt different.

When we get home it's already 1:30 cause we pulled over at a park at start watch. It was so romantic, Jimin still had the picnic blanket in the back of his car that we laid on with while holding hands. The stars were beautiful, there where red roses all around the park that you could see surprising well due the strong moon light. 

We quietly open the door, both being maybe a bit tipsy cause of a random guy selling alcohol on the street. We see that all the members and all the hook ups has gone to bed and has fallen asleep. We go to the kitchen and Jimin grabs a bottle of alcohol, he opens it and pours us both a glass. Drinking it I can feel myself getting a bit more drunk so I tell him that I just want 1 glass, but Jimin doesn't stop. He drinks more and more. I can see him getting really drunk. Thinking of it, this is the first time to see him drunk. I go to the girls room to put my bag down and put on a comfortable outfit.
Just a t-shirt and some shorts.

When I go back to kitchen I see Jimin is standing awkwardly in the corner facing the wall

When I go back to kitchen I see Jimin is standing awkwardly in the corner facing the wall. "Jimin, what's wrong?" I ask him. "Oh nothing, don't worry." He says. Of his voice I can hear he his ashamed of something. "Tell me, you can tell me everything." I say walking towards him.
"Nah, believe me it's okay." I'm now standing right behind him, I put my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me with blush red cheeks. I turn him around and see a really, really big boner in his pants that immediately catches my attention. "Oh I- I'm sorry." I stutter as step away a few steps.
"Wait..... wanna help me with it?" He says with a smirk on his stupid, handsome face. "Oh, okay sure!" I say with a smile on my face. I ask if we should go to his room and he says he is too lazy to go all the way to his room (even tho it's like 3 rooms further). And he lifts me up and places me on the kitchen island.

 And he lifts me up and places me on the kitchen island

The kitchen island is exactly the right height.
I wonder if they made it like this lol.

Jimin goes to stand in between my legs and starts kissing my neck.
"Jimin stop! This is wrong, we make food on this!" I say pulling him away.
"Aww please, we will clean it after." He says with a incredibly hot smile on his face. "Yeah okay." I mumble and pull him back in for more.

He goes with his hands under my t-shirt and and lifts up. Pulling it over my head. He looks at me and smiles. "No bra included with your pyjama?" I laugh, nod my head and kiss him more. He pulls his pants down and pulls mine down too. He pulls me closer and with his fingers rips my panties apart. Slowly touching my pussy with his dick letting me moan a bit,
I try not to so I don't wake up the members but it's hard.

"You know baby, this morning I lied to you." Says Jimin drunk, but he lied to me? About what?!
"Oh yeah what?" I say out kinda moaning.
"I said that my tummy was hungry, but it wasn't. But I felt my dick getting hard, and I didn't wanna annoy you in the morning when you just woke up." He says moaning too.
Aww that so sweet! And weird/ inappropriate.

"Aww baby, that's sweet but you don't annoy me when your horny. You make me very happy." I say kissing him more. I can hear and feel him smiling and it's so cu-
AAAH OMFG!! He goes in really, really fast. It hurts a bit but the feeling of him thrusting (hard) at my G-Stop makes it feel so much better. Trying not to moan Jimin keeps giving me hickeys on my neck and chest, moving back and forth between my legs. I hold my hands on his bare back hugging him, and making scratch's on his  back with my nails trying to control myself. Jimin moves up to my lips, kissing them powerful. Gently biting my lip making it bleed. He notices what he has done to my lips and laughing. He kisses them more and goes harder. Jimin goes so hard that I need to rest my head on his shoulder, not to go insane.

It goes on like this for a few hours (2), Jimin pulls out and gets on top of me. Making me lie down on the cold kitchen island.
(It's a big kitchen island)
Kissing me more and more. I can't stop loving it, Jimin makes my mind and vision blurry. Everytime he kisses me or says something sweet I keep thinking of how weird this it. But I'm not unhappy, this is maybe one of the times I am really happy and seeing Jimin smile so much makes me think the same. Its crazy how I even got here, the poster could be on a slightly different place and I wouldn't have seen it, or if I would get fired the day after they might would already have someone that's not me.
I could go on for hours about the way I got there but I won't. I'm just gonna love the moment Jimin is giving me right, kissing my neck.

His dick again coming close to my pussy again, making me smile. Slowly entering. I let out a few short, soft moans. Getting deeper and deeper making it hard for me not to moan more, I put my hand on my mouth controlling myself. Jimin noticing my struggles thinks it's funny to tease me. He smirks going really deep and really fast.
I'm biting my lip, slapping Jimin softly as a sign for him to slow down but he doesn't. Just going faster and faster, going almost fully in and out. Before I know it I cum all over him and over the kitchen island. Jimin smiles before going out.
"You r-really didn't have to do that." I say kinda mad and exhausted.
"Nah it was to much fun not too." He says and lays down next to me. Putting my head on his chest. But the kitchen island doesn't lay comfortable. "Come let's go to bed." He says and gets up.

I also get up and put on my t-shirt, I have walked in his house in very revealing outfits but naked. No thanks. I grab some toilet paper and clean the kitchen island. But the big stains don't do away, great day to have a black kitchen island. I grab a tower and put some water on it when Jimin puts some soap on stains. After cleaning for a good 50 seconds it's cleaned and we walk to Jimins room. Jimin walks in but when I don't follow he looks confused at me.
"Umh, I actually wanna sleep in my room tonight. Is that okay? It has nothing to do with you it's just have I have slept there like twice you know." I say with a bit of a shaky voice, I hope Jimin understand. Wow Chloe's words also really had impacted on me.
"Oh yeah sure, well good night than." He says immediately closing the door. I go to the girls room and sit down on my bed, was he understanding?
I put my pyjama on and write in my notebook but shortly after fall asleep.

Jimin's pov:

I close the door of my room and lean against it.
"Why does she wanna sleep in her room?"
"Do I need to back off?"
"Am I being to close?"
"Is it obviously that I'm struggling with having feeling for her?"

While all those thoughts run through my head i look at my hands, there shaking badly. I try to calm them down with moving them up and down fast but it doesn't work. With my shaky hands I go to my closet and grab a pyjamas. I Put them on and laying in bed.
I start at the ceiling, I can already see Y/N sleeping in front of me. With her arms around me, and my arms around her. Giving her little kisses on her cheek, forehead and neck. With her sweet smiles appearing on her cute face.

I don't know what I'm thinking, but I do know about who. About Y/N, the girl I definitely have feelings for. But does she feel the same? I guess I will never find out.

My eyes are closing slowly, and I go to lay in my side. My thoughts are like Y/N is laying next to me, my arms go to hug her but there is nobody. I open my eyes again and a few tears come out. I see the empty pillow in front of me where Y/N was normally laying. I grab it and hug it tight. Imagining that it's Y/N.

Sorry that this part is a bit shorter :(
Next one will be better.