10. Last chapter.

I smile at her, take her hand and drag her to the bedroom. I can hear her giggle as I drag her and it's so adorable. I quickly close the door and push her against leaning over her and kiss her roughly.

She puts her leg around me and her arms around my neck

(I am really sorry for my horny and dirty readers but I'm to lazy and I don't have inspiration for writing a sex scene.)

Y/N pov:

I'm laying on Jimins chest, pretending to sleep while jimin plays cutely with my hair.

I try not to smile, I don't want Jimin to know I'm awake

I try not to smile, I don't want Jimin to know I'm awake. He than won't play with my hair anymore. But I can also feel my cheeks getting red. I can feel Jimin looking up and a door opening.
"Sssht, she's sleeping." He whispers to the person standing by the door.
"What's up?" He asks whispering.
"No nothing, but we were all gonna order some food. Should we order anything for you two?
You guys can join us then later." Says the person by door, I try to listen carefully to the voice but I can't place who it is, cause there also whispering.
"Umh yeah sure. I would like some fries and order for Y/N a white chocolate cookie, she likes that." I really do. Jimin remembers all the little details I tell him about myself, it's adorable.

The door closes again and I can feel Jimin looking at my face, giving me a small kiss before letting his head fall back again.
"I'm so lucky to have you Y/N." I hear him mumble. I can't stop myself, I start to giggle softly. Jimin looks up and looks like he regrets his words. I give him a tight hug before we stand up and go to the others eating the food.

****

This a few months (6) later and I can't stop loving my life now.
I mostly stay in Jimins room but sometimes Chloe begs me too stay with her in the girls room. Jimin is the cutest boyfriend ever, he surprises me the whole time with kiss surprises or fun dates.
It's getting harder to go out with out ARMY seeing us but we always find a way to. I have seen ARMY a few times now, at a concert. I was backstage while BTS was performing, AMRY was so great. I really get why Jimin loves them even more then me.

Jimin and I are looking for a place for just the 2 of us but it's not sure yet. Cause we both also love living with the hook ups and the members. Plus I think I would be really lonely if Jimin is on tour or something and I'm home alone.
So we aren't planning anything soon yet.

Chloe and I keep getting closer and now she is my best friend in the whole world. I have even showed her the notebook. She kept laughing so hard that she even cried. I punched her friendly than.
I'm in the mean time thinking about applying to a university as I'm else home all day and it's getting boring, but I'm not sure yet what kind.
It's not like money is a problem anymore, I'm still getting paid more then enough for being Jimin 'hook up'. I have even though of a little human joining and I have talked about it with Chloe, she would love it but I'm not sure if it's smart yet. The little kid can not life in this house where everyone has sex ever hour, if we should have to move out. But that's for in the future, i haven't even talking with Jimin about it.

So yeah, that's my life now. I really hope you enjoyed this story, I definitely had fun writing it.
Vote is you liked it and I will now say goodbye, until the next story ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading I'm Jimin's hook up || 𝚈/𝙽 & 𝙹𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲 🎉