4. "Wanna have fun?"

I wake up at 4 AM, I see Chloe sleeping in the bed next to me and I realise that this is the first time I sleep in this bed, I don't know why but it's kinda funny. I grab the notebook from the second drawer and a pencil. I start to write in it how I got here and how I'm feeling much better and comfortable every second. Cause of the moonlight shining through my window I don't need another light. The moon is full, I can see him clearly, he is the brightest I have ever seen.
At some point I start to write about Jimin. He is interesting, he acts rough and tough but he is actually really sweet. Like when I first got here (2 days ago ) I was scared of him. I didn't know what to do or what to say but after today. The picnic, the way he looked at me the whole time.
I think he is very cute.

While writing my eyes get heavy again, it's hard to keep them open. I put the notebook and pencil back and fall asleep quickly.

I wake up the next morning to screams echoing through the hallway. I look at the time and it's 9. So way to early for drama. I look up and see that Chloe also gets waken from the screams. She looks confused at me and I look even confused back at her. I look at the other girls still sleeping in there bed or getting up from the screams too. But one bed is empty. Lisa's.
Anna gets closer too the door to get a better idea what is happening.

???: I CANT BELIEVE YOU!
I REALLY TRUSTED YOU!

???: IM SORRY I NEEDED TO!!

???: YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME! I WOULD HAVE GIVING IT TO YOU!

???: I WAS EMBARRASSED!

Anna: Guys this is getting juicy, come here!
*Emily,Nora and mia run towards the door to listen too*

Chloe: Guys, maybe it's something private?

Mia: Chloe, we already walk around with our butt cheeks hanging out. There is nothing private in this house anymore.

Chloe: Okay. Fair enough.
*Chloe and I also walk to the door*

???: I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THIS!! YOU KNOW I CAN REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE, RIGHT!

???: NO PLEASE DONT!! I NEED THE MONEY!! 

???: YES SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE.

???: PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!! YOU CAN FIRE ME, PUNCHIS ME, DO ANYTHING BUT PLEASE DONT REPORT ME!

???: YEAH I WILL FIRE YOU! AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

???: TAE PLEASE.

Okay so now we know it's Tae and probably Lisa. We can hear a woman cry hard and it's pretty sad, I'm not sure what is happening but it's definitely a big fight. I go back to my bed and see I get a text from Jimin:

~Over text~

Hey!! Can you hear the fight?

Yeah what is going on?

Lisa stole lots of money from Tae, like 50.000 dollar.

OMG! Why?

She claims that she did it to help her mother in the hospital. She is sick and lisa doesn't have the money for the right medication.

Aww that really sad. But still wrong of Lisa to steal.

Yeah, I know. Lisa is getting fired now so there will be a girl again soon.

Yes I can imagine.

But how did you sleep?

Pretty good! You?