6. She's in the shower.

Watching the movie with Jungkook is fun, he doesn't sit to close to me so I don't feel uncomfortable. And he doesn't even looks at me like I'm a slut, even tho I feel like I am.

When the movie is over I go to the bathroom to take a shower, cause it's only me, Anna and Jungkook home, and they know I am gonna take a shower I don't feel the need to lock the door so I don't.

I gently step into the shower putting on the water.
letting the hot shower water dripping down my body, making me feel comfy and relax. I am singing a song that has been stuck in my head for now a few hours already, while I shampoo my hair calmly, and gently caressing the
body-wash to my skin. The mirror is fogged and so is the small window in the bathroom, I let my body relax and I feel so good. I can't see much due the fog in the air. While I'm washing the shampoo out of my hair-

Jimin's: pov:

I get out of the car and walk straight to the front door, I open the door and see Jungkook and Anna on the couch. Jungkook is playing with Anna's that's laying in his lap.

"Where is Y/N?!" I ask them with a voice that has A little mad tone in it

"Where is Y/N?!" I ask them with a voice that has A little mad tone in it. Jungkook looks up confused and says "She's in the shower."
I nod my head and run to the bathroom. Without thinking I open the door roughly, but it wasn't locked. Lucky me. But I lock the door the second I get in.

I hear Y/N getting scared from me bursting in the bathroom like that.
I push the shower curtain away and there she is. She looks confused at me but relieved that its me.

I take my shoes off and get into the shower.
I don't care about my white shirt becoming see through. Or about my other clothes getting wet.
Her naked body, wet hair, water drips falling off her makes me even more hornier than I already am. "Jimin, what are you d-" I stop her with placing my finger on her lips, and with my other my hand I go through her hair. Her cheeks begin to turn red and she looks down, hiding her face. I gently lift her face up and look her in her eyes. I get closer to her as she steps back, but again there is a wall. She leans on it telling me stand in front of her naked, lovely, beautiful body. Being easy to fuck now,
I take my socks off first. My hand goes slowly from her cheek to the back of her neck. I try to control myself but it's hard.

After dancing I randomly got really horny and needy for her pussy. But I don't wanna hurt her. I let her sleep in my bed the whole time cause I want her sleeping next to me all day and night. I can't live without her touching me, without me touching her.
Her lips close to mine, my hands on her waist pulling her closer.
I go for her lips and give them a soft kiss.
Y/N wraps her arms around my waist pushing her whole body closer to mine. My hands go next to her head, leaning on the wall.

(Like this but just imagine Jimin still being dressed in that white blouse and Y/N naked.)

)