3. I loved every second of it.

Chloe: OMG!! That was so cute! But how was it?

Y/N: I don't know, good? I think it was?

Chloe: Did you moan?

Y/N: Y-Yes?

Chloe: Did he moan?

Y/N: Yes.

Chloe: Did it feel like some kinda of pleasure?

Y/N: Yes, I think so.

Chloe: For me it sounds like it was good!!

Y/N: Really?

Chloe: YES! Did he say anything, like "ooh you feel so good."

Y/N: Umhh not really. He did say that I was tight. And that's apparently good?

Chloe: YAY! Aww sorry I'm kinda happy for you!! But where were you after you two did it?

Y/N: What do you mean. We did it in Jimin bed and I guess I fell asleep there cause this morning I work up there.

Chloe: WAIT?! Really?! He let you sleep in his bed? That explains why you are wearing his sweater.

Y/N: What do you mean: he let you sleep in his bed? That's not normal?

Chloe: I mean I have slept ones in Namjoon's bed, that was when he fell asleep before me.
But Jimin normally just brings you back to your own bed when your asleep. Doesn't matter how tired he is or what time. He has never let anyone sleep in his bed.

Y/N: Wait really?!

Chloe: Yeah, none of the members let the girls sleep in there bed. They always bring them back at night.

Y/N: Fuck, then why did he let me sleep?
I definitely fall asleep before him.

Chloe: I don't know. But you should maybe change, and give Jimin his sweater back.

Y/N: Yeah, can you help me with a outfit?

Chloe: Sure!!

Chloe helps me with finding a cute outfit, but low-key I'm kinda freaking out! Why did he let me sleep?! I maybe wanna ask but to be honest I'm kinda scared of him.
(This is want I'm wearing without the jacket and mask.)

We walk back to the living to watch a movie

Where Nora and Mia are too. We all go to watch train to Busan. I have already seen it and it's a great movie, Chloe has heard of it and she wanted to watch it she didn't have time. And Mia and Nora were too scared to watch it alone.

We were half way the movie when Ho-seok walks in, he took a glance at the TV and then at Mia and sees that she is kinda scared. He walk to her and sits next to her hugs her from behind whispering in her ear "don't be scared."
Or "it will be okay, it's just a movie."
When there is a jump scare Mia jumps into Ho-seoks chest hugging him tight. Ho-Seok hugs her back while he goes to sit wider with his legs placing her in between them.
When the movie ends everyone looks kinda scared and Mia even cried. I suggest that we can also watch #alive but they all refuse.
So rude.