2. The first time.

"1. There is basically no shame, all the girls walk around in short, sexy clothes just cause it's fun and the members want it. Also cause if they want us we are already in good clothes for it. And it's completely normal for us and the members to walk around having hickeys or something all over our body's.

2. It's not weird, maybe the first time but you will get used to it, especially after a few times, it's basically every time they wanna play or need it cause stress. We give them everything we have. It can be anytime, during dinner, while your sleeping, or when he is working. You come, when he calls.

3. You need to do your best, when he wants something you give it to him. It doesn't matter what it is. But sometimes you also have to surprise him, you need to check the timing and how but I can maybe help you with that. Believe me tho, he will always love it.

4. If your lucky he will be easy but you are his fifth this year. He is picky and hard to please, if you don't please him enough or at all he will fire you in a second. But I don't know I feel like he likes you."
Chloe says while she looks me in my eyes as she can probably see my happiness fade away. "But don't we have to be like... both in the mood for it?" I ask cause I'm actually scared. "Awww you so cute!! Believe me, if he plays with you for less than a minute your already soaked." She says with a smirk on her face.

"We can maybe go out sometime, I can help buy some cute sexy clothes, it will be okay!"
She says while she holds my hand. I can see that she is trying to cheer me up but it doesn't work.
"I don't have money. I can't  buy new clothes, sorry-" I say when she interrupts me.
"No! You don't have to use your money. Hello?! we are with BTS!" She comes closer and whispers in my ear. " they all have a black card." My eyes open wide. "BLACK CARD?!"
I say with a chocked face when she laughs.
She nods her head and slowly I begin to like this more and more. Chloe helps me with unpacking my stuff and than we go to Namjoon that's working in his studio. We walk in and he is facing his computer so he can't see us yet.

Chloe: Joonieee, could I please go shopping with Jimins new one, Y/N? Please!

Namjoon: Umh what time is it?

*he says as he turns around with his work chair.*

Y/N: It's 6.

Namjoon: Let me see, how long are you guys gonna take?

Chloe: 1 hour.

Y/N: 4 hours.

Chloe: Umh like 3?

Namjoon: Than it's 9... Umh you girls get 2 hours, Chloe you can grab my wallet. You know where it is, and you 2 need to eat dinner at the mall, I won't let you skip a meal. Babe you also first need to change.

Chloe: Okay thank you Namiee!!

Chloe kisses namjoon on the cheeks and caress his shoulder slowly with her hand as she walks away. We go to the room where all the girl sleep and Chloe changes into a cute outfit and I do the same.

Me: